Delete Group Oy
Delete Group is a fast-growing company specialised in environmental services for industry and construction. Delete provides efficient solutions to meet customers` needs on terms of energy efficiency, recycling and production equipment maintenance.Delete Group provides industrial cleaning services, heavy demolition services, recycling and waste management services and special demolition services.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Waste Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Delete Group is a fast-growing Finnish company specializing in environmental services for various sectors of industry, construction and real estate sector clients in Finland, Sweden and the Baltic countries. We also offer services for challenging environmental situations.
Delete Group provides industrial cleaning services, heavy demolition services, recycling and waste management services and special demolition services.
Delete in a nutshell
- Delete employs 700 environmental service professionals.
- In 2012, the company’s pro forma turnover amounted to nearly EUR 100 million.
- Delete’s service network covers all of Finland with 22 locations in Finland. We also have 4 locations in Sweden and 1 in Lithuania and our operations cover the globe.
- Delete’s operations are certified according to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards; the company co-operates with Inspecta Oy in certification matters.
- The company’s CEO is Jussi Niemelä.
- Delete’s main owner is the Danish private equity investor Axcel. Delete is also owned by by the company’s management and key personnel.