Dimtech S.A. is a company specializing in the engineering design, construction and installation of systems related to air filtration of not only particle (dust) but also gaseous (odor) pollutants. In addition, company activities include air-conditioning, ventilation and Indoor Air Quality. Simultaneously, DIMTECH S.A. is a supplier of equipment associated with these facilities, including air filters, systems that neutralize gaseous pollutants and odors, products that maintain hygienic conditions in air-conditioning installations. DIMTECH S.A. has installed numerous filtration systems in various installations and supplies dust and odor filters and other equipment to hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, commercial buildings and wastewater treatment plants.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Filtration
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
- The good condition of an air-conditioning system in terms of hygiene is a key element in maintaining at a high level the quality of indoor air. In this way an important factor in human health is ensured. The basic steps related to the hygiene of an air-conditioning installation are: Mechanical cleaning of vents. Chemical cleaning and disinfection.
- Our company has odour removal units for professional kitchen ventilation, for grills and food preparation areas generally. The operation of the unit is based on chemical or electrostatic filters or a combination of both. The kitchen unit KDSA (with chemical filters) series, neutralizes particles, soot, odors, grease and moisture completely. KDSA units for kitchen ventilation are installed in the cooker hood and are connected with the kitchen areas that produce smoke or where there is smoke and odors such as in ...
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) refers to the effects on human health of various factors that are properties or constituents of the air we breathe and generally indoors. Very briefly, we can say that a series of events led to the finding that many chemical or biological substances can be inhaled which can cause various health problems which start as simple disorders but lead to serious illnesses. Of similar importance are several natural parameters of the so-called `interior environment`.