Diomar Services Inc.
DIOMAR SERVICES INC. is a consulting naval architecture and marine engineering company, created early 2000 and it was based in Piraeus until April 2012. The company formerly known as N.M.C. Co. LTD was founded in 1993 to serve exclusively the Greek market. It has grown steadily ever since and now offers naval architecture, marine engineering services and procurement support worldwide. In addition to ship build and design, “Diomar” has specialized teams of service engineers whose expertise in innovative, troubleshooting, sea keeping, and manoeuvring serves to provide practical and cost effective results for our client’s requests.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Special Purpose New Building Vessels.
- Design and Construction of any vessel to suit your project and requirements.
- Conversion and Repairs of your existing vessels.
Procurement and Supply of Complete Machinery and Spare parts.
- “Diomar” is a leading supplier for Genuine, OEM and After Market parts for most European, USA and Far East built engines.
- Professional sourcing and procurement for all of your parts required.
- Specialized staff with huge knowledge of parts producers World Wide.
- Professional Freight Forwarding and Handling to final destination.
- Professional documentation support.
- Single source contact and supply.
Dredging Support and Materials Supply.
- Supply of dredging machinery.
- Supply of wear resistant dredging pipes.
- Supply of cutter heads and teeth systems.
- Supply of Pump cases and impellers.
Container vessels Lashing Gears, Calculations, Designs.
- “Diomar” is the leading company in the Greek Market for Container vessels stowage systems and lashing gears supply.
- Exclusively working with the world leading supplier “GERMAN LASHING Robert Böck GmbH”, can offer solutions on any request referring to New Buildings and running supplies through a world wide network of agents and stock points.