Dorlen Products, a water leak detection company, has been manufacturing surface water leak detection equipment since 1975. Our water leak specialists are dedicated to selling the highest quality, lowest maintenance leak sensors available today. Our leak sensing systems are rugged yet sensitive to detect even a thin film of water...without false activations! Installed in over 21,000 sites across the U.S., Water Alert`s water detection systems have proven to be the most rugged, simplest to install and longest lasting water detectors available today.
Dorlen Products Inc. has supplied commercial and industrial companies with simple and reliable water leak detection equipment and water leak detection systems since 1975. Dorlen Manufactures 3 main product lines, Water Alert, Water Alert Sensor Cable, and Water Alert Ceiling Guard. All of our surface leak detection products are low voltage and come with a 5 Year Warranty. From a single water leak detector to an advanced monitoring system, no application is too big or too small.
Water Leak Detection
Water Alert leak detection equipment is designed to maximize protection by having continuous monitoring 24/7. Our water line leak detection equipment is easy to install. Detect small leaks such as condensate water overflow, chiller water leaks, plumbing line cracks, heating/cooling piping leaks, outside seepage and more before damage and downtime occur!
Water Leak Alarm
The water detector alarm features vary by model. For example, the Model SS provides an audible alarm when activated and should be used in applications where only a local audible alarm is desired. The Model SS-1 provides local and remote water detector alarms when activated and is used in applications requiring a single detector and remote alarm which is perfect for noisy or unattended areas. The model SS-4 has no audible water detection alarm and provides isolated dry relay contacts (DPDT) which transfer and hold when activated. Learn more about these water leak detectors by downloading our catalog.
- Computer Room Leak Detection.
- Data Cable Raceways Leak Detection
- Below Access Flooring Leak Detection
- Computer rooms
- Data Centers Leak Detection
- Water sensor alarm
- Below Grated Flooring
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Data cable raceways/Trays/Troughs, and Storage
- High voltage vaults
- Pump, Sump, and Treatment Areas
- Difficult Access
- Unattended Areas
- Telephone Equipment Rooms Leak Detection
- UPS and Generator Rooms
- Inventory / Merchandise Storage Leak Detection
- Electrical Cabinets
- Power Conversion Enclosures
- Elevator Pits Leak Detection
- Wiring Closets
- Record, Valuable Material
- Storage Areas
- Electrical / Mechanical Rooms
- Off Site Utility Structures
- Repeater stations
- TV sites
- Switch Huts
- Cable Chambers
- Boiler / Furnace Rooms Leak Detection
- Injection Molding Machines
- Welding Machines Leak Detection