Achievements of linear/widespread treatment Sludge Decrease in Water-Sites by aeration: organic sludge is mineralized by linear, fine-bubble aeration on the bottom of the water-sites. Anaerobic milieu is transformed into aerobic conditions. Linear Treatment in Sewer-Networks: Air, enriched air, oxygen or liquid agents can be dispersed homogeneously over kilometres. So corrosion and odour nuisance will be avoided.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
An intelligent hose system with patented cross-section and micro-perforation along the hose uniform, linear treatment with liquids or gases
- up to a length of 10,000 m regardless of topography
- consistent amount of outflow at each micro-hole irrespective of the pressure
- economical use of agents
- individual perforation
- for liquids from 50 cm3/h/hole up to 2,500 cm3/h/hole
- for gases from 30 cm3/min/hole up to 200 cm3/min/hole