DRS Laboratories, Inc.
DRS Laboratories offers Decontamination, Remediation and Sanitization services. We have the Equipment, Materials, Supplies and Technicians to service ALL your environmental NEEDS. We will access your contamination issue for the specific space or device and propose the optimal solution, be it a surface decontamination, fog decontamination or gas decontamination method, and the optimal decontamination agent. DRS will also make recommendations for avoiding future occurrences of the present issue. DRS provides decontamination validation through an independent analytical micro-biological laboratory. DRS will work during evenings or weekends to minimize interference with your standard operations. DRS provides detailed standard operating procedures (SOP’s), reports and verification letters for our customers. With over 25 years of experience, you can be assured that DRS Laboratories will provide the highest level of quality and service.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Biological Safety Cabinet Decontamination
- Decontamination Consultation
- Incubator Decontaminations
- Other Equipment Decontaminations
- Room Decontaminations and Building Decontaminations
- Surface Decontaminations
- Mold Remediation
Over 25 years of experience.
- DRS has decontaminated items as small as microscopes to entire buildings up to 170,000 cubic feet.
- DRS Laboratories provides the highest level of quality and service.
- DRS is available to work during evenings and weekends to minimize interference with your standard operations.
- DRS Laboratories sends every customer a professional and detailed report after every service, typically e-mailed by the 7th business day and mailed there after.
- DRS provides detailed standard operating procedures (SOP’s), reports, and verification letters.
DRS Laboratories will accommodate our customers anywhere in North America.
We have performed decontaminations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Texas, Puerto Rico and Canada.