Dynapower Company, LLC.
Dynapower has designed and built power electronics that meet some of the most challenging power conversion demands for Fortune 500 companies, small enterprises, research institutions, and government agencies the world over. Dynapower designs and builds all manner of power electronics — energy storage inverters, rectifiers, custom transformers, frequency converters — in our 150,000 square foot vertically integrated facility in South Burlington, Vermont. Dynapower works with the United States Department of Energy to harden and innovate our nation’s grid. We work alongside the Army, Navy and Air Force to power the defense of our country and deter aggression worldwide, as well as universities and national laboratories to push the boundaries of science and innovation.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Power Distribution
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- PARALLELABLE - Model MPS-250 - 50 KW Utility Grade and Microgrid Energy Storage Inverter
- Model CPS-1500 - 1500 KW Utility Scale Energy Storage Inverter
- Model CPS-1000 - 1000 KW Utility Scale Energy Storage Inverter
- Model CPS-500 - 500 KW Utility Grade Energy Storage Inverter
- Model CPS-2000 - 2000 KW Utility Scale Energy Storage Inverter