Earth Link & Advanced Resources Development (ELARD)
Earth Link and Advanced Resources Development (ELARD) is a consulting firm that operated in the fields of applied earth and environmental Services, including Solid Waste Management, Water Resources Management and Development, water and wastewater treatment,pollution containment and abatement,Sustainable Design and Green Building Certification,Clean Development Mechanism and Environmental Policy development and institutional Strengthening. Being an engineering, development and environmental consulting firm, we work with clients to deliver results that endure.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
As a leading regional consultancy firm, operating primarily in the Middle-East, Gulf and North Africa, ELARD has become a key provider of services to the oil and gas sector in the region.
ELARD has been established in 1996 in Beirut, and rapidly grew to have several permanent offices in the region, such as in Syria and in the United Arab Emirates to better serve its regional clients. As part of its expansion strategy, new permanent offices are being established in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Lybia.
ELARD experience extends to many countries including Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and the Caspian countries.
At ELARD, we pride ourselves on our customer oriented approach and core company values. The foundations of our success are:
- Our Expertise to meet our clients' needs through a team of dedicated professionals with extensive experience and distinguished qualifications.
- Our Commitment to give priority to our clients' satisfaction, needs, organizational goals and resources.
- Our Vision for a better tomorrow inspiring us to devote all our efforts to the success of a project.