EBI Consulting provides environmental risk and compliance management, due diligence, energy efficiency, and engineering services to organizations seeking to improve operations, lower costs, manage risk and exceed stakeholder expectations. Combining broad technical expertise with deep industry knowledge and a business perspective based on more than 25 years of experience serving clients, EBI solves challenging problems with a focus on creating business value.
Founded in I989 by Frank Previte as a technology firm focused on the remediation of subsurface contamination, EBI Consulting has grown to more than 300 employees and was recognized as one of the nation’s top 50 fastest growing environmental firms by the Zweig Letter. We are a top national provider of environmental, civil and structural engineering services to the real estate, financial services and wireless telecommunications industries, including many Fortune 500 clients. In addition, we serve a diverse and growing base of life sciences, healthcare, academic/laboratory, manufacturing, and other industrial and institutional clients.
EBI Consulting is known for the quality of our work, the business and technical expertise of our consultants, our professionalism and responsiveness, and the personalized nature of our services.
EBI Consulting continuously strives to:
- Fully understand our clients’ needs, communicate our approach and perform outstanding work the first time, every time
- Attract the best people and empower each of them to improve performance for our clients and ourselves
- Encourage innovative and pragmatic problem-solving with a focus on results that deliver real business value to our clients
- Ensure integrity and ethical conduct in all of our relationships
- Consider the environment and our social responsibility in all of our business choices
EBI Consulting is committed to implementing sustainable business practices, reducing energy consumption, and minimizing our carbon footprint. Our internal Green Office Program, “ALL in,” is built upon the understanding that our commitment to environmental sustainability encompasses all facets of our business operations and involves all of our employees and all parties in our value chain. EBI’s key sustainability initiatives and accomplishments include:
- Implementing energy and water conservation measures at our corporate headquarters, including upgrading lights to high efficiency fluorescent and LED fixtures, replacing light switches with occupancy sensors, and adjusting lighting timers and HVAC schedules.
- Implementing a comprehensive recycling program for paper, glass, plastic, aluminum, plastic grocery bags, and cardboard.
- Engaging our employees in the “ALL in” campaign and providing resources to help individuals embrace sustainability both inside and outside of the office.
- Helping our clients reduce their impact on the environment, green their operations, and maintain regulatory compliance through implementation of our broad-based Environmental Compliance and Sustainability solutions.
Due to EBI’s accomplishments in the areas of energy efficiency, water conservation, waste management, pollution prevention, transportation, local purchasing, and sustainability management, the company was certified as a Sustainable Business Leader by the Massachusetts-based Sustainable Business Leader Program, and EBI’s corporate headquarters in Burlington, MA achieved ENERGY STAR designation in 2012.