Eco Green Equipment is the leader in cost-effective turnkey tire recycling systems sold globally. Eco Green systems deliver optimum production performance and profitability at the industry’s most affordable costs for TDS (Tire Derived Shreds), wire-free chips, rubber mulch, crumb rubber, and fine rubber powder, used in a variety of applications worldwide.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We are the next generation of tire recycling – engineers, designers, marketers, and industry innovators. We focus on cutting edge tire recycling equipment. We are OEM manufacturers. Our multi-culture and bi-lingual team has the knowledge and expertise that only comes with a proven track record, but it’s passion and vision that guide us. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, we reinvent tire recycling equipment and provide global service to our valued customers.
We believe in developing both organizations and relationships and in doing so we transform individuals, communities, and environment.
ECO Green’s founders gathered around a restaurant table and explained to their first customer the workings of a tire recycling facility. A rough sketch on a napkin provided the information to convince the customer of the ECO Green concept.
An agreement was made…and a company started.
- Founders Sold First Tire Recycling Equipment – 2001
- Entered Latin American Market – 2008
- Became Largest Supplier of Tire Recycling Equipment in Colombia – 2011
- Opened New Production Facility in North Salt Lake – 2013
- Initiated Full Line of Equipment Redesign…Focused on Reduced Wear Costs and Improved Ease of Maintenance – 2013
- European Distributor Partnership with General Recycling GmbH – 2013
- Launched New Corporate Website – 2016