EcoCycle Corporation produces proprietary biostimulants, which are used for cleaning soil and groundwater contaminated with toxic compounds. As shown in the picture below, the biostimulants are dissolved in water and injected subsurface to stimulate the native microorganism capable of degrading the toxic pollutants. We are looking for vendors, engineering companies, contaminated site owners and other parties who are interested in testing our products out side Japan.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
EcoCycle Corporation is a Japanese venture-capital company located at 694-2, Akada, Toyama 939-8092. It was founded in 1999 May, mainly to concentrate on environmental business. Since then, its team of dedicated engineers and scientists have been developing cutting-edge technologies for environmental remediation and recycling of organic solvents in semiconductor industries. Throughout its growth, EcoCycle has been granted with various research funds by the Toyama local government and central government of Japan. Today, we are one of the proud members of leading bioremediation companies in the country.
Our current businesses involve
- Producing bioremediation agents that are applied to clean the soil and groundwater contaminated with chlorinated solvents and hexavalent chromium.
- Producing organic fertilizer and microbial based biofertilizers for organic farming of cereals, vegetables and fruits.
- Unique on-site emission analytical techniques for semiconductor industries