Ecol-Unicon was founded in 1996 by joining Ecol Sp z o.o. (51) and Unicon AG (49). The company operates composed of two business units: Production and Device Sales and Engineering Design (which includes servicing and maintenance). The company has a well-developed advisory and commercial network with branches in major Polish cities, 3 precast concrete production and device production plants - in Gdansk, Lodz and Ruda Slaska and also Automatic Control Production Plant in Radom. The objective of the company`s operation is improvement of water quality, which is vital for the life of every society. Thousands of effectively working devices, professional engineering designs and intelligent solutions used in stormwater, sanitary and waterworks operation give ecologically rational effect. The goal of Ecol-Unicon is not only reaching business goals - it is the Art of Water Treatment.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Ecol-Unicon was founded in 1996. We are the leading producer and distributor of water-protection devices in Poland. We have four production facilities, a professional sales and support network with branches in major Polish cities and also a rapidly developing export department.
Our mission: In the interest of the environment, we operate without compromise.
Our offer can be divided into three main groups: rain management products, pumping stations and wastewater treatment plants. We offer cutting-edge solutions for odour elimination as well as Bumerang Smart, an intelligent monitoring and management system. We also provide services such as construction of engineering projects, maintenance and operation.
The objective of the company's operation is improvement of water quality, which is vital for the life of every society. Thousands of effectively working devices, professional engineering designs and intelligent solutions used in stormwater, sanitary and waterworks operation give ecologically rational effect. The goal of Ecol-Unicon is not only reaching business goals – it is the Art of Water Treatment.
The Art of Water Treatment
The main advantage of Ecol-Unicon's products is their easy installation and maintenance as well as the possibility to adapt to difficult urban, soil and water conditions. Our devices are constantly modernized and adapted to constantly changing European norms. Most of them have CE certificates, proven by appropriate tests.
Our offer includes the following product groups:
- Rainwater products – DZB reinforced concrete chambers used for retention, pre-treatment, reuse of rainwater and meltwater and regulation of water flow, ESL and ESK oil separators, EOW settling tanks and EU chambers
- Pumping products – EPS pumping stations, ETS wastewater pumping stations together with modern odour neutralisers
- Wastewater treatment plants – communal and industrial, based of effective BIO technologies (BIOFIT, BIOCOMP, BIOSBR, BIOFLOW).
- Anti-odour filters
- Supporting products - DZB modular prefabricated tanks and reinforced concrete chambers, EST grease separators
All our products are supported by Bumerang, an intelligent control and management system. It allows constant monitoring of main data for transportation, treatment and reuse of wastewater and managing of maintenance processes. Using Bumerang system results in notable savings such as reducing retention loss (in stormwater drainage systems).
The added value for our partners is knowledge and experience in water environment protection that our engineers share with them at every stage of the investment. Innovative technologies guarantee installing high-class solutions and devices as well as professional maintenance and operation services. What makes us different is the intelligent management methods used in managing a single facility as well as complex stormwater drainage, sanitary and waterworks systems. We provide individual solutions that suit our Clients' needs.
All that we do starts from identifying our Customer's needs...
- We deliver complex design solutions that suit to our Customer's needs and preferences paying attention to specific environmental requirements.
- We provide dedicated technical consulting throughout the whole investment process.
- We deliver professional maintenance services for proper functioning of devices and limiting operation failures.
- We offer engineering implementation for high-budget investments.
- We carry out technological startups and provide coordination of initial operation of the facility.
- We manage maintenance of devices as well as stormwater drainage, sanitary and waterworks systems.
- We guarantee presale service and post-sale support.
... all that we do ends with an optimal solution and improvement of water environment.
- 2020: Modernization of the Year award for the investment in Mragowo
- Launch of the Ecol-Serwis brand
- E-commerce launch (Ecol-Shop)
- Signing a contract for the operation and exploitation of the water and sewage system in the commune of Tczew (Ecol-Eksploatacja)
- Designing for breakfast - a new series of workshops
- Ecol-Unicon headoffice localisation change
- 2017: Implementation of HYDROZONE tanks to the offer
- 2016: 20th anniversary of Ecol-Unicon
- Extension of the offer of DZB modular precast chambers to include chambers of 8,000 mm in diameter
- Record sales of pumping station modules on export markets
- 2014: Bumerang – an original system of water and sewer installation management in now on offer
- 2013: A series of meetings is held across Poland to present the operation of ETS wastewater pumping station
- Production of DZB modular precast concrete chambers starts
- EOW single-chamber vortex separators are now on offer
- First ETS wastewater pumping station is on offer and installed
- 2011: Odour neutralisers and EMF, EZK toxic substances neutralisers are now on offer
- 2010: Company's yearly turnover exceeds 100,000,000 PLN
- 2010: Separators obtain CE certificate
- 2009: Company name changes from Ekol-Unicon to Ecol-Unicon
- 2008: Sales record of 130% compared with 2007
- 2008: Automatic Control Production Plant in Radom opens
- 2007: Concrete Elements Production Plant in Ruda Slaska opens
- 2004: Engineering Design department opens – complex investment execution is now possible; Design – Delivery – Execution
- 2003: Concrete Elements Production Plant in Gdansk opens
- 2001: Concrete Elements Production Plant in Lódz opens
- 1999: One thousandth separator is sold
- First sales branches in Kraków and Wroclaw open
- Production of own separators starts
- 21.06.1996: Ekol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. was founded
We are a reliable and trustworthy company with 25 years of experience at our market with majority Polish capital. We employ a team of professional technical consultants who have sufficient knowledge and experience in water and sewage industry, which guarantees professional service and help in optimising investment costs. Our high class devices meet the requirements of European and world standards, are easy to install, operate, renovate and are warranted for many years of operation.
Our well-developed sales network and customer and maintenance service available across Poland ensure on-time product delivery, quick assembly, immediate reaction to failure reports and replacing worn-out parts. A wide range of operation allows to optimise cost and save time due to the possibility of ordering most of the devices at one producer. We provide solutions for foreign investors as well.
Long-term cooperation with us translates into measureable benefits.
- Comprehensive offers at best time
- The possibility of using alternative solutions
- On-time delivery of the devices
- Short production time
- Many years of warranty on the devices
- The devices are easily approved by construction inspectors (due to attestation, technical approvals and CE marking)