Ecospray specializes in research & development, design and realization of innovative technologies for gas cleaning and/or gas cooling in diverse industrial processes. Ecospray solutions allow to meet emission regulations cost effectively while sustaining or enhancing operating efficiencies. Established in 2005, Ecospray operates worldwide offering unique solutions applied in cooling down hot gases and in the removal of regulated pollutants from the exhaust gases of power stations, marine engines, cement and steel plants, chemical plants/refineries and waste incineration. Even more than third party system and product certification, Ecospray is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 - TÜV SÜD Group.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Over 400 successful reference installations worldwide, on & off-shore
- One of world’s largest marine Exhaust Gas Cleaning System (EGCS) makers with hundreds of successful systems
- Since 2012, over 250 EGCS already installed and 200 certified (Updated to June 2017)
- More than 50 engineers on staff
- 10 registered international patents
Ecospray’s systems for cleaning and cooling air and gas address the following application areas:
- High efficiency, low operating cost DeNOx systems, called ECO-NOx
- SCR - Selective Catalytic Reduction systems - SCR performance > 98% with injection of urea or ammonia. A CO reduction catalyst (CatOx) may also be included.
- SCR systems that employ catalyzed ceramic filter elements, combining high removal efficiencies for both NOx and PM/dust.
- SNCR – Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction systems - SNCR with the injection of urea or NH3 directly in the gas stream at high temperature.
- DeSOx, HCl and ACID GAS REMOVAL SYSTEMS – Highly advanced acid gas treatment systems, called ECO-SOx, employing reactors of proprietary design with:
- Wet scrubbing technology - Injecting fresh water plus a reactant or sea water (the latter specific to marine industry application)
- Dry scrubbing technology - Injecting lime or sodium bi-carbonate powder in an appropriate reactor/bag filter
- Semi-dry scrubbing technology - With the injection of lime-milk or limestone granules plus a water spray
- GAS COOLING – Evaporative gas cooling systems, called ECO-COOLING, employing the controlled injection of ultrafine atomized water sprays using Ecospray’s proprietary lances and nozzles.
- FOGGING - Adiabatic cooling of the air intake into gas turbines, called ECO-FOGGING. Ecospray’s systems have demonstrated significant increases in power output.
- PARTICULATE and SOOT REMOVAL - Dust removal systems including bag filters, high-temperature ceramic filter elements, dry catalytic filters and wet scrubbers with variable geometries. Ecospray also offers catalytic oxidative systems for the removal of unburned hydrocarbons from the exhaust gases of marine diesel engines and static generators.
- GAS CLEANING – Dioxin abatement systems, VOC and odor removal technologies using activated carbon filters (with and without in situ regeneration), wet scrubbers plus additives (peroxide, soda, etc.) or catalytic reactors.
- BIOGAS TREATMENT AND UPGRADING - Systems for the biogas upgrading ( H2S and CO2 removal ), including DeNOx removal when used for power generation.
- Marine industry: Costa Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn, Cunard, AIDA, P&O Cruises (UK), Cantiere Navale Visentini, TT-Line, Finnlines / Grimaldi Group, P&O Ferries, Spliethoff
- Power industry: ACEA, Ansaldo Energia, Eni Power, GDF Suez, Rafako, Sefako
- Steel industry: Arvedi, Concast, Ori-Martin group
- Cement industry: Buzzi-Unicem / Dyckerhoff, CBMI, Italcementi Group, Lafarge
- Chemical industry: Metso, Radici Group
- Biogas upgrading: Gruppo CAP