EcoSystems Environmental, Inc (ESEI)
Ecosystems Environmental, Inc. (ESEI), a professional environmental services firm, has been providing innovative environmental solutions since its inception in 1989. ESEI`s approach to environmental management is to offer creative and technologically advanced solutions and alternatives to environmental problems.ESEI`s total-scope, total responsibility services Environmental Site Assessments,Asbestos Management/Testing,Indoor Air Quality Evaluations/Testing.
Ecosystems Environmental, Inc. (ESEI), a professional environmental services firm, has been providing innovative environmental solutions since its inception in 1989. ESEI's approach to environmental management is to offer creative and technologically advanced solutions and alternatives to environmental problems.
ESEI's total-scope, total responsibility services include the following:
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Asbestos Management/Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations/Testing
- Lead ManagementfTesting
- Regulatory Compliance Audits and Programs
- Environmental Permitting/Consulting Services
- Subsurface Remediation Processes
- Underground Storage Tank Services
- Solid/Hazardous Waste Management ESEI's highly skilled and motivated personnel offer both depth of experience and diversity, having successfully completed more than 3,000 projects for private and public sector clients throughout the United States. ESEI has a proven record of meeting client environmental needs, record of meeting client environmental needs.
EcoSystems Environmental, Inc. (ESEI) has been providing professional environmental services since 1989. Originally starting as a small, two man operation, servicing mostly the state of Texas; ESEI has grown into a well renowned, highly competitive consulting company with an enormous amount of talent and capabilities. )riven by four dynamic managers, each bringing diverse professional backgrounds to the corporate environment, ESEI offers a unique approach to the environmental field and over 60years of combined experience. For over fifteen years, EcoSystems has expanded it's service region to include, not only the southwestern area of the country, but the entire United States. Some of our folks have even crossed the great oceans to advance their experience and share their knowledge. Let ESEI help you with your environmental service needs, and show you what years of professionalism and service can produce.