Ecovision is an independent consulting firm, providing professional support services in the areas of environmental planning and compliance, site investigations and remediations, and occupational health and safety management. We direct our services to a wide range of commercial, industrial, civil engineering and real-estate sector clients as well as large multinational consultancies.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
In our day-to-day work, we strive to provide our customers with reliable, professional and high-quality support in the environmental and health & safety fields. The experience we have gained during our professional careers ensures that projects are completed on time and our clients are provided with the optimal, cost-effective solutions for the environmental and health & safety issues which they face.
At Ecovision, we consider health, safety and environmental liabilities as an integral part of our core business, thus every project is guided by our due care to environmental sustainability, responsibility and the health and safety of each and every individual involved.
Since 2005, Ecovision has earned the confidence of many multinational clients and built a stable network of trustworthy subcontractors and external co-operating parties. A number of the world’s largest companies rely on the knowledge, skills and expertise of our occupational health & safety and environmental professionals. You are welcome to rely on us too.
Ecovision is an environment and health & safety (EHS) consulting firm, established in July 2005. Ecovision is providing advisory type of work and helping resolve broad spectrum of environmental as well as health and safety, and fire safety problems. Thanks to our location in central Poland we are capable to respond immediately wherever our help is necessary in the Central and Eastern European region.
Ecovision consultants are broadly experienced and qualified in the following environmental, fire safety and health & safety fields:
- Environmental and health & safety compliance audits
- Fire safety audits
- Environmental and health & safety due diligence audits / site assessments (Phase I and Phase II)
- Environmental permitting support
- Soil & groundwater investigations, soil remediation and contaminated lands management
- Regulatory reviews
- Audit protocols development and updates
- Environmental impact assessments
- Process safety and major-accident audits
- Corporate EHS and fire safety advisory including large-scale project assisstance
- Energy audits
- Landscape architecture and spatial planning
We provide integrated support to the following groups of customers:
- Multinational EHS consulting firms;
- Industrial and commercial companies;
- Civil engineering firms;
- Real estate management companies;
- Legal firms;
- Investment banks and financial institutions.