EDCON-PRJ, Inc. provider of superior-quality gravity and magnetic data and interpretations that lead to enhanced geologic insight and understanding. To continually improve through the evolution of proven methods and the creation of new solutions in instrumentation, acquisition, processing, and interpretation. Specialized in marine and airborne gravity, aeromagnetics, land gravity and magnetics, and microgravity for: Petroleum, mining, environmental, engineering.
PRJ and EDCON joined to form EDCON-PRJ in 2006.
EDCON-PRJ's Core Values:
- + less noise
- + advanced processing
- = higher information content and greater value in geologic decisions.
Details of shallow anomalies and character of deep anomalies are preserved in high-frequency data, allowing a clarity of focus that would otherwise be blurred by filtering.
- EDCON-PRJ delivers reliability through attention to quality in every step of every project.
- Outstanding resources: Personnel, equipment, and back-ups, plus the skills to get them to the right place at the right time
- Extensive Knowledge: Understanding of how best to apply resources to solve the geologic problem and the ability to create new resources when needed
- Timely Execution: Rapid mobilization, efficient acquisition and processing, minimum downtime, speedy resolution of problems, and delivery when the information is most valuable
- Effective communication: Between EDCON-PRJ, its clients, and their seismic contractors as well as between field acquisition and home office support
- Ongoing Commitment: Anticipation of needs, innovation to create required capabilities, and dedication of resources to deliver needed benefits
EDCON-PRJ is widely respected for its reliable mobilization, completion, and processing of marine, land, and airborne surveys anywhere in the world.
- To match our services to your needs for making timely and accurate geologic decisions, EDCON-PRJ strives for:
- Impact: Delivery of geologically meaningful detail that will help solve exploration and production problems
- Timeliness: Delivery at the right time and place and in the right form to have impact on geologic decisions
- Credibility: Performance with such outstanding quality that our customers consistently maintain complete confidence in our services and our products
- Positive working relationships: Achievement of long-term customer loyalty through competent, friendly, and thorough services
Committed to assisting our clients benefit from the efficient and economical integration of gravity, magnetics, and geology
Experienced in gravity and magnetic data acquisition, processing, interpretation, job supervision, and quality assurance
EDCON-PRJ's unique skills include:
- aeromagnetic data acquisition
- marine gravity
- software development for innovative processing and interpretation
- borehole gravity consulting