EGYPTROL specializes in providing engineering and commissioning services for electrical power generation and substation systems. Our clients include major international power contractors, consultants, and power plant owners. We provide: power plants engineering, power plants commissioning and startup, substation and transformer testing, instrument calibration, power projects staffing.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Conventional Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Electric power demand increased dramatically during the last two decades in Egypt, Middle East and MENA. Power Plants construction is progressing rapidly to overcome the very high load progression through more efficient and cleaner power plants.
In the field of power plant commissioning and operation, EGYPTROL is recognized as a specialized contractor whom had successfully commissioned and put into successful operation many power plants in Egypt and Saudi Arabia during the last five years.
EGYPTROLexpertise in power plants commissioning and operation covers equipment and systems commissioning procedures adapted to each power plant, these procedures are implemented by our commissioning engineers to deliver the power plant faster and safer.
EGYPTROLEngineering team members have long and deep power plant engineering experiences. They have designed, reviewed designs, supervised construction of many power plants. The team is using the latest software packages for calculations, sizing and modeling of power plant components ensuring integrity and functionality of power plant projects.
We inEGYPTROLbelieves in establishing long lasting client relationships by taking ownership of the client's goals and ideas while we keep our eyes on cost and quality.
We provide wide range of services in electrical power generation, transmission and distribution such as:
- Power plant engineering.
- Power plant commissioning.
- Power plant projects procurement & construction management.
- Power plant operations & maintenance.
- Power plant professional manpower staffing.
- Substation & transformers testing.
- Field instrument calibration.
EGYPTROL was launched 1998 providing electrical and control systems engineering services to foreign contracting firms operating in Egypt, utilizing available Egyptian individuals’ experiences. The name EGYPTROL was an acronym for “EGYPT CONTROL Systems”.
In 2008, the company took a strategic move to specialize on the following fields of services:
- Engineering and commissioning of electrical power generation and substation systems.
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) engineering design services for industrial, commercial and real-estate projects.
In 2010, the MEP engineering design team was the nucleus to start our affiliate company “E Consult” www.econsult-eg.com. Meanwhile, EGYPTROL continued on providing customers with design engineering, testing and commissioning services for power plants and substation projects.
We have a long record of successfully completed projects through Egypt, Middle East and Gulf area.
EGYPTROL mission is to reach and maintain a leading position in providing engineering services to:
- Contractors working in electric power industry (power plants, substations, transmission and distribution networks, etc) in Egypt and MENA region.
- Owners for infrastructure and Industrial projects in Egypt and MENA region.
EGYPTROL’s vision is to be the customers’ choice in Engineering Services, providing professional services through quality, and cost effectiveness, while contributing to the community and our people development.
- Assuring our customers’ satisfaction at all times.
- Being ethical, efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Assuring that our employees always realize their individual potential.
- Working towards achieving our country’s socioeconomic development.