EHS Compliance Services Inc. (EHS CSI) is a consulting firm that focuses on delivering effective environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance solutions to small to mid-sized companies. Our goal is to bring each client into compliance with applicable EHS regulations expeditiously while also implementing management systems that allow for compliance maintenance. EHS CSI operates under the guiding principles of excellence, integrity, collaboration, and value.
Kahlilah Guyah, the President and Principal EHS Consultant for EHS CSI, has over 10 years of comprehensive experience delivering compliance solutions and implementing management systems. Her expertise include, but are certainly not limited to: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP), and Florida Department of Health (FDOH) regulatory requirements; EHS auditing; hazardous material storage, transportation and disposal; training development and administration; waste water and stormwater management; emergency response; environmental permitting and reporting. Kahlilah has a reputation as a strong communicator, team leader and problem solver. Kahlilah graduated from Emory University with a B.S in Chemistry and from Penn State with a M.S in Chemistry.
External Resource Library
General information on Health & Safety. Following the links below to learn more.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
- Laser Institute of America
- Laser Institute of America Optical Density Calculator
- National Toxicology Program Report on Carcinogens
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
General information on guidlines regarding transportaion of harzardous materials. Follow the links below to learn more.
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- International Air Transportation Association
- Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
General information on Environmental policies. Follow the links below to learn more.
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Chemical Safety Board
- International Network for Environmental Compliance and Enforcement
General information on rules and regulations pertaining to the state of Florida. Follow the links below to learn more.
General information on federal regulations. Follow the link(s) below to learn more.