Eldes s.r.l. providing hardware design and software development in the fields of automation and remote control of technological systems. Well-established competencies of some of its founders, derived from a long-standing experience in the field of radars, have enabled an expansion of ELDES´ field of activity into digital signal processing as applied to meteorological radars and, making the most of the two mainstreams, to the remote control of radar sites. The shift to these markets has taken place thanks to important partnerships, such as the one with the American `Lassen Research` (whose reference company in Europe is Eldes), and then with other national companies as Alenia, or foreign companies as Selex Gemtronik (Germany) and EEC (USA).
ELDES is currently very active in the Weather radar field as well as in radar and radar simulators for defense, providing products, components and services (design, retrofit, maintenance,…) to the main companies in this field and directly providing maintenance services to final Users.
The experience gained following the quick market evolution in these years, together with the constant growth and commitment to the excellence, have driven ELDES towards the adoption of a strong and accurate Quality System according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 regulations.
ELDES consists of two divisions which correspond to its two main business lines:
- Radar division, whose core business lies in the Meteorological Radar and Radar Simulators market
- Software division, whose core business lies in the Remote Control and Maintenance Software market
These two divisions take advantage of each other´s competencies in the development of remote control of radar sites, and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
The ELDES Radar division operates in the market of meteorological radars and of defence systems, providing products and services to the main companies in this field, such as:
- Selex Sistemi Integrati
- Enterprise Electronic Corporation (EEC)
- Elettronica spa
And directly providing maintenance services to final customers such as:
- ARPAV, ARPA-FVG, ARPA-EMR
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR)
- Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano, Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Regione Abruzzo
ELDES Software division has, for years, been in the market of software development, related to remote control systems and development of applications for the remote control of Radar Sites.
The last Eldes SW product is a CMMS named 'GEMA3000', a SW developed to complete the course of the control - maintenance planning, ring for industrial sites and plant.
Among the many companies that use Eldes SW solution we name:
- Cofathec Servizi S.p.A., SI Servizi Cofathec S.p.A., CPL Concordia Soc. Coop., ELYO Italia S.p.A., SIRAM S.p.A., AEM S.p.A., BAS S.p.A., Gruppo AMAG, Amgas S.p.A., Elettroimi S.p.A., Eletecno S.p.A., Energy Service, GEA S.p.A., Guerrato S.p.A., Mugnai S.p.A., Restiani S.p.A., Giglio Giovanni S.p.A., EAL S.p.A., Socomir S.p.A., Tekal S.p.A., Prealpi Petroli. Valle Umbra Servizi S.p.A., Zanzi S.p.A.
- Johnson Controls S.p.A.
- Galleria degli Uffizi Firenze
- Comuni di Firenze, Roma, Milano, Padova, Bologna, Varazze, Savona, Sanremo, Perugia, Foligno, Assisi, Civitanova Marche, Ancona, Assisi, Terni, Campi Bisenzio, Montecatini, Cassina dè Pecchi
- Province di Firenze, Roma, Milano, Bologna, Genova, Pavia, Lodi, Torino, Varese, Oristano, Lucca
- Ministero dell´Interno
- Ministero per i Beni e le AttivitàCulturali
- Cassa depositi e Prestiti
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli
- ASL Ravenna, Budrio e Varese
- Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi Firenze
- Ospedale S. Maria Annunziata Firenze
- Ospedale Villa Scassi Genova
- Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Università degli Studi di Genova
A longstanding experience related to the ever-changing market, the steady growth, and the efforts towards a continuous improvement, have led ELDES to develop a strong and comprehensive Quality Policy that complies the quality standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
The ELDES directorate is the first level of responsibility to assure the application and compliance of the Quality Policy within the company. The purpose of this oversight is to involve all the staff in a dynamic and positive understanding of the Quality Policy. Only with these approaches at ELDES do we believe we can guarantee the availability, at every organizational level, of the instruments to support the personnel in their job and therefore the achievement of the primary goal of the organization: our customer´s satisfaction.