Electronics Recycling Services (ERS) is an international e-waste management and electronics recycler with locations across Canada, US, Mexico, Europe, and Asia as well as a global recycling partner network. We are uniquely positioned to provide a broad range of both recycling and asset recovery services to our clients, which include all levels of government, multinational corporations, local communities, electronic manufacturers, national retailers, and other e-waste generating sources.
Since its establishment in 2003, Electronics Recycling Services has:
- Served as the official computer recycler of many cities and municipalities in the US and Canada.
- Developed e-waste recycling, computer recycling, electronic recycling and product recall disposition programs for many major corporations.
- Provided CRT monitor recycling and disposition services for educational institutions in Ontario, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Los Angeles.
- Developed viable environmentally friendly e-waste disposal solutions for clients.
- Provided e-waste solutions for electronics manufacturers
Electronics recycling is a growing industry but you can rely on our extensive experience to guide your organization on how to recycle electronics the right way. You can also count on our:
- Investments in Advanced Technology
- New Multi-Million Dollar Processing Line
- First of its kind In North America
- Clean Emissions
- Secure, Closed Loop Processing
- Recycles virtually all electronics
- Meticulous Processes
- Certified Processes
- Items tracked and traced through each step of the process
- Hassle-free Pick-up and Co-ordination
- Auditable Certificate of Recycling and Destruction
- Emphasis on Security
- Controlled Access to facilities with private security officers on-site. Round the clock security and closed circuit cameras with 3 month data retention.
- Secured Transport for Sensitive Shipments – Trucks outfitted with black box, GPS and video
Our management team offers more than 25 years of end of life electronics and recycling experience and have led the industry in developing proprietary destruction processes and technologies providing unmatched expertise in safe e-waste disposal.Skill, Experience, Dedication
Although the use of best practices and the latest in tools and technology play a big part in ensuring that the solutions and services we provide meet your objectives, it’s really the skills, experience and dedication of our people to customer service that bring real value to your organization.Innovation Solves the Complex Issues
Our sales professionals are all empowered to find creative solutions to your most complex issues and are able to leverage our position of strength in the marketplace to make decisions that benefit you. This front-line team is supported by a highly motivated group of experienced staff that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.Customer-Focused Professionals
Our ability to attract and retain high-quality people is the foundation upon which our customer relationships are built. Our customer-focused approach ensures that you will consistently work with a dedicated group of professionals who understand your business objectives and how to ensure that those objectives are met.Committed to You
We enjoy what we do at ERS. By investing heavily in training and encouraging initiative, we’ve built a highly committed workforce – people who will be here to serve you for years to come.