Elgressy Engineering Services Ltd.
Elgressy Engineering Services Ltd. has been active in the field of water treatment for over 30 years and has a reputation for innovation, quality and service second to none. Elgressy develops and markets comprehensive solutions and systems for the treatment and prevention of common water related problems including: scale, bacteria and corrosion. Elgressy also provides solutions for the reclamation of water with a high concentration of organic compounds and waste water and its reuse. Elgressy maintains a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals to update and develop new systems to meet the changing needs of our clients and the more than 2,000 systems installed worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Gaby Elgressy, the founder of Elgressy
Elgressy Engineering Services Ltd. is a subsidiary of Clean Technologies Group (CTG), an international Cleantech company providing best-of-breed environmental solutions to industrial and municipal clients worldwide.
Elgressy Gaby, the founder of Elgressy, brings to the company over 30 years of experience in electrolysis and electrochemical technologies for water treatment . Throughout the years, Mr. Elgressy Gaby has invented many patented electrochemical water treatments for different applications.
- Elgressy Gaby is a member in the next international organizations:
- NACE: International Informing the World on Corrosion Control.
- SME: Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
- AWWA: American Water Works Association.
- ASHRAE: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air- Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
- EWGLI: Annual Meeting of the European Working Group for Legionella Infections.