Elite Energy are specialist suppliers and installers of energy efficient lighting solutions throughout the UK and Ireland. Elite Energy provides guidance and support to help you save money and CO2. Our experts can help you at every stage to meet your objectives. We provide FREE: Site surveys, payback/ROI calculations, financial justifications, Co2 calculations, measurement, funding options.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Power Distribution
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Our turnkey solution reduces time and effort by combining product supply, installation and project management in a single highly-competitive package. Elite Energy has successfully completed projects for a variety of businesses, institutions and government agencies across virtually all facility types under an array of conditions.
Lighting retrofits can help companies:
- Save up to 75% on your electricity bills through our energy saving lighting solutions
- Raise the quality of your lighting which can lead to increased employee productivity and happiness
- Increase profits
- Prepare your existing facilities for a more environmentally-conscious future
- Reduce your energy consumption, saving you money and reduce your carbon footprint
- Fast return on your investment.
While lighting is our specialist area, we are also experts in the supply and installation of other means of energy reducing products such as:
- Reflective Radiator Panels – A reflective saw tooth panel that is installed behind any standard radiator to eliminate the loss of heat through the wall behind.
- Boiler House Valve Covers – An insulation jacket for the open valves in large boiler rooms. This is a bespoke system and can be tailored for any boiler. The reduction in heat loss can be dramatic and the valves can still be easily accessed.
- Urinal Control Systems – A PIR system which controls the flow of water to the cistern of mens WC allowing to flush only when required rather than every 3 to 5 minutes
- Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation – A cost effective way of reducing heat loss in any building. Unfilled cavities and roof spaces are notorious for loosing heat. By properly installing loft and cavity wall insulation the effect can be felt immediately and the payback can be short.
“Lights for Life – Lighting the way to brighter futures”
Elite Energy are determined to provide quality energy efficient lighting solutions which will exceed our customers’ expectations. Our objectives are:
Objective 1: “To encourage and help businesses lower their energy bills and become more energy efficient”
Objective 2: “To provide experienced guidance on the energy saving lighting options and to become the UK’s and Ireland’s leading energy efficient lighting specialists”
Objective 3: “To significantly lower the UK’s Carbon emissions from business & industry”
Elite Energy is part of The Workspace Group
Workspace was established in 1985 to stimulate social and economic regeneration in the Magherafelt area by initially providing enterprise units, business support services and employability initiatives. We are now regarded as one of Northern Ireland’s leading social enterprises.
Our Mission Statement is “Passionate about Business, Delivering to our Community”. This reflects the social enterprise model that we use – providing a range of commercial ‘business’ activities the surpluses of which are used to partly or wholly fund non-commercial social activities.