Energy Safety Canada
We are Energy Safety Canada, the nation’s oil and gas safety association. Our goal is the same as industry’s: zero injuries, zero incidents. We work side by side with industry to drive safe work performance. A not-for-profit organization, Energy Safety Canada was launched in October 2017 with the merger of Enform Canada and the Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA). Together, we will continue the work of our legacy organizations to get workers home safely. Energy Safety Canada is the national safety association for the oil and gas industry. Representing workers and employers, Energy Safety Canada was formed through a merger of Enform Canada (Enform) and Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) in October 2017. Energy Safety Canada’s focus is to develop and support common industry safety standards, ensure effective learning systems, share data analysis and safety expertise with workers and employers, and advocate for worker health and safety.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Nonprofit organization (NPO)
- Industry Type:
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our goal: zero injuries. Zero incidents.
- Make it easier to get safety training
- Reduce duplicated safety training
- Make safety standards more alike from site to site
- Recognize current and valid training and certificates
- Reduce injuries and incidents
- Improve safe work performance faster
- Improve access to safety data analysis
- Save time and money, and increase efficiency through shared solutions and common safety standards