Entex Technologies is a leader in advanced biological wastewater technologies. We design and supply custom engineered systems that increase concentrations of beneficial microbiology for treating wastewater. Our Integrated Biofilm Systems improve the capacity and performance of municipal and industrial wastewater facilities at a cost of ½ or less of traditional approaches. Entex is unique in offering both fixed and moving media systems (BioWeb and BioPortz) for Integrated Fixed-film Activated Sludge (IFAS) and Submerged Fixed-film (SFF and MBBR) processes. With one of the largest IFAS installation base in the industry, Entex engineers bring a wide breadth and depth of experience. The Entex management team offers a balance of veteran leadership and dynamic product development for innovative and effective wastewater treatment. Entex technical support and field reps complete the team picture, bringing expertise to your project.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
In our commitment to a clean water environment, Entex offers an unequaled selection of advanced wastewater treatment solutions including Biological Systems and Filtration Systems. Together, our best-in-class solutions effectively address space constraints and budget concerns as well as ever increasing demands for higher quality effluent and increased plant capacity.
- A proven track record of delivering clean water solutions
- Technologies provided by Entex have been selected with confidence to treat more than 60 million gallons per day (MGD) of design capacity, with installations ranging from 12 MGD to 15,000 gallons per day.
- An array of trusted biological technologies to meet your specific requirements
- A team of leaders answering today’s challenges while anticipating tomorrow’s solutions
- As the only provider of both fixed media systems (BioWeb) and moving media systems (BioPortz) in both the IFAS and MBBR configurations, we can offer you an unbiased assessment and design the system that is right for you. The Entex team has been involved in over 750 installations with over a combined 100 years of experience. In our seventh year of operation, the same experienced team continues to support our customers.
Advanced Systems. Proven Solutions.