Design, engineering and realisation of power generation & waste-to-energy plants. We thoroughly understand our work in overall planning and detailed engineering when it comes to the new construction or conversion of power plants and thermal waste-to-energy plants, as well as in the field of industrial energy supply.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Waste to Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We are proud to present a number of selected projects carried out by Envi Con & Plant Engineering GmbH in the web pages of this section.
We believe that an awareness of our respective strengths and experiences is the best foundation for achieving mutual success in the future. To illustrate this we would like to invite you to browse these pages and find out how we have, in collaboration with our customers and partners, successfully planned and implemented a variety of projects.
As an engineering business we know full well that it is our customers who enable us to participate in important and challenging projects, all the while bearing in mind the words of philosopher Moses Mendelssohn “to do the best.” We thoroughly understand our work in overall planning and detailed engineering when it comes to the new construction or conversion of power plants and thermal waste-to-energy plants, as well as in the field of industrial energy supply.
The references we present here represent our two business areas:
- General or complete plant engineering
- Detailed engineering and/or detailed planning/consulting and cover the range of different plant types that we offer.
Envi Con was founded in 2001 and has since gathered extensive experience as well as numerous references.
Envi Con has been a member of the Bilfinger SE Group since mid-2012.
The best way to get to know us is through a face-to-face meeting, which can easily be arrranged by phone or e-mail. We look forward to seeing you!
- With our team of highly qualified engineers we design and plan power plants and waste-to-energy facilities for exacting clients in Germany as well as abroad.
- The holistic planning of demanding, large-scale projects for the energy and waste management industries is our core business.
- We work side by side with you from project evaluation right through to commissioning, and offer project-specific general and detailed planning.
- Our extensive experience can be demonstrated through current reference facilities with the most demanding parameters, from smaller plants to the highest power category.
- Our customers’ success and satisfaction
- Our employees are our most valuable asset
- Market-oriented tailor-made solutions
- Market neutral and independent
- High-quality products through iterative planning processes
- Leading role as general planner
- Sustainable corporate strategy as a medium-sized company
- Sustainable environmental and climate protection
- Flexibility and continual improvement
- Technological innovation and constant further development