Environics is a world leader in computerized gas flow instrumentation. All service is handled factory direct. Environics is a world leader in computerized gas mixing, dilution, and calibration systems. Our gas mixing technology is based on very precise control of thermal mass flow controllers. Our calibrators and dilution systems exceed the accuracy required by the EPA for ambient calibrators. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO `DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Environics is a world leader in computerized gas flow instrumentation. Our headquarters for design, manufacturing, sales and service is located in a modern 11,000 square foot facility in Tolland, Connecticut. We are ISO 9001 certified, having received ISO 9001 Quality Systems Certification in April, 1997.
We are a profitable, privately held company, founded in 1986 and incorporated in the State of Delaware. As of April 2011, we are a Women Owned business, certified through the Woman Owned Small Business Program run by the United States SBA. Our five-year projections show continued growth through the introduction of new products and product innovations. All service is handled factory direct. Sales are handled direct and by selected manufacturers representatives and distributors worldwide.
At Environics, we are dedicated to customer service before, during and after your system is built. We stand by our systems and believe in building long-term relationships with our customers.
Our gas mixing technology is based on very precise control of thermal mass flow controllers (MFCs). Normally, thermal MFCs offer an accuracy +/- 1% of full-scale flow. However, when combined with Environics computerization and calibration, this accuracy specification is improved to +/- 1% of setpoint. The Full-scale error vs. Setpoint error document shows the 10x improvement in accuracy of a thermal MFC when using Environics controlling technology. Our calibrators and dilution systems exceed the accuracy required by the EPA for Ambient Calibrators (ref: Method 205, 40CFR51, 40CFR60, 40CFR75). For more technical information, see our Technical Documents section, which contains current articles and CFR's pertinent to our technologies.
We encourage you to challenge us with your most difficult requirements. We specialize in custom systems. We have thousands of systems in the field and have developed an extensive library of applications and solutions to meet our customers' needs. The application of our technology has enabled us to become the world leader in user-friendly computerized gas flow instrumentation.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We will remain close to the customer and focus on his or her needs and objectives, not just in the sales organization, but throughout the company. We will commit to comply with requirements and continually improve for the benefit of our customers and our organization.
- It is the obligation of our company to respond to the development and human needs of our employees by creating career opportunities, providing fair compensation and maintaining a pleasant and safe workplace.
- We will maintain financial stability for our shareholders and maximize the return on their investment.
- Supplier relationships are critical to us.
- We will practice good corporate citizenship through the creation of jobs, concern for the environment and charitable works.
WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO “DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.'