Headquartered in New Jersey, EWMA is a 100% employee-owned environmental consulting and remediation firm providing innovative and cost-effective solutions since 1987.
EWMA at a Glance
- More than two decades of environmental consulting and remediation experience
- Thousands of projects completed (regulatory case closures) throughout the northeast and around the United States
- 90% client retention rate
- On-staff expertise: environmental engineers and scientists, geologists, hazardous industrial waste managers, chemists, and more
- Strong northeast regional firm with licensed environmental professionals in multiple disciplines and states
“We have worked with consulting firms from around the world. EWMA is markedly different as a team member helping us work on multiple projects and closing multiple deals. They offered great ideas and were professional, knowledgeable, innovative and helpful. They understand the business climate and have the experience, technical, and regulatory knowledge to facilitate the completion of remediation projects on time and on budget.”
Partners in Practical Solutions
Since 1987, EWMA has earned a coveted reputation as an industry leader in environmental consulting and remediation. We have done so by being totally committed to providing the most cost-effective solutions to environmental concerns, whether they involve indoor air quality, soil or groundwater contamination, or regulatory compliance.
We understand the importance of balancing a client’s environmental obligation and social responsibility with a practical business model. Beyond our traditional services, EWMA can provide the insights needed to help make informed business decisions regarding the investigation and remediation of contaminated properties. Our green auditing program can show ways to operate or remediate with greater sustainability through more efficient use of resources and renewable energy strategies.
We fully recognize that lost time and unpredictable costs represent missed business opportunities. For example, to help address our clients’ financial concerns, EWMA developed its innovative SECUR-IT Guaranteed Fixed-Price Remediation Program. It provides a powerful business tool that caps remediation costs and limits environmental liability.