EnviroPump and Seal, Inc
The original Environamics Corporation was founded in 1991. In 2008 EnviroPump and Seal, Inc. purchased the assets of Environamics. EnviroPump and Seal is aimed to provide great customer service along with true reliability. Following several years of extensive research and development, including field-testing, full production began on the most advanced range of ANSI chemical process pumps and hermetically sealed zero leakage pumps in 1994. Along with the pumps was a full range of power frame upgrades for existing pumps. This was followed by a constant flow of new products, options, and capabilities extending the range of the VIT pumps. Environamics equipment is installed with many of the largest industrial corporations around the world.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Pumps & Pumping
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Heavy duty “Next Generation” ANSI Process Pump, with sizes currently up to 8” x 10” x 17” in 316ss and EF-255 (duplex stainless steel) and power from 5HP-250Hp.PDF pamphlet
- For API-610 Process Pump applications, we have the same range of sizes and powers. The VIT Pump offers a highly competitive alternative for many API-610 process pump applications while meeting the API-610, 8th Edition specifications, plus offering several advanced features. Options are also available for specific applications for 8th Edition
- Both of the above lines can be sold as Upgrade/Retrofits to improve the life and performance of existing ANSI & API pumps. Our modular bearing frame/seal system is currently adaptable to nearly 200 different makes, models and sizes of ANSI pumps. We have also adapted the VIT Power Frame to ISO, DIN, JIS, Slurry Pumps, Self Priming Pumps, and others.
- Heavy duty Cartridge Mechanical Seals can be configured as a single seal, a double seal, a double concentric seal, or non-metallic double acid seal to fit most popular pump models.
- Non-metallic (carbon filled PTFE) Labyrinth Oil Seals for the replacement ANSI market and other popular pumps and rotating equipment.
There are currently over 200 patent claims covering the unique, proprietary features in the above product lines. Each of these lines continues to be further expanded in size range, complementary product lines, and materials on a regular expansion program as part of our strategic growth plan.
Our strategy is to assemble a wide range of MRO products, unique mechanical seals for the general ANSI/API pump population, and advanced ANSI & API power end upgrades to bring existing pumps up to a higher level of reliability
In addition to the revolutionary, patented mechanical seal technology commercialized with the VIT pumps, Environamics launched in 1996 an extensive range of cartridge mechanical seals. This currently consists of a full range of single, double, double concentric, triplex and gas barrier cartridge seals.
Environamics also developed a line of bearing isolators/labyrinth oil seals for all brands of pumps, motors and other rotating equipment. These are made from carbon filled PTFE and are able to be used in virtually any corrosive environment or spark sensitive environment.
Our vision for the company is to develop products that dramatically reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve reliability.
We at EnviroPump and Seal, Inc. look forward to serving you from our new location in Marietta, Georgia.