ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd is a leading supplier of air pollution control systems with a successful 30+ year history. We provide turn-key systems to give the best technical solution for the lowest capital and running costs. We have installed over 600 systems globally. To help you comply with emission regulations, we can draw on an unrivalled range of solutions. Included in our range are packed towers, CIF’s, biofilters, bioscrubbers, venturi and vortex scrubbers. Our solutions cover both wet and dry scrubbing systems along with the OdorgardTM catalyst enhanced system. Draw on our expertise not only for odour control systems but also soluble contamination capture and recovery and hazardous flue gas cleaning systems. In addition, our V-tex vortex scrubbing, stripping and condensing technology gives us an added dimension for particulate removal and VOC contamination. The V-tex also provides a solution for tar removal from biogas from wood and waste gasification.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Filtration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd, a Lloyds Register accredited ISO 9001 company, was formed in 1978 and over the years has become a well-established and reputable name in Environmental Engineering and Contracting.
Products and Services
ERG is structured into 5 Divisions which are:
- Odour control which supplies systems mainly to the UK and Middle East waste water industry.
- Air pollution control which supplies systems to a wide range of industrial clients across the world.
- V-tex which develops and protects the technology and supports ERG's global network of V-tex licensees.
- Maintenance which supplies maintenance services for odour control and air pollution control systems.
- Consultancy which supplies services such as front end engineering design studies, pilot trials and odour modelling to assist our clients with the specification of their air pollution or odour control requirements.
Many of ERG's staff have worked for ERG for more than 15 years and at least 50% of the employees have more than 7 years experience with ERG. At the centre of the company is the engineering department which employees several chemical engineers together with experienced mechanical and electrical engineers.
Quality, Health and Safety
ERG operates a Quality Management System accredited by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) to ISO9001:2000, covering all aspects of our internal processes, supplier management and interaction with our clients. So as a specifier, buyer or operator of one of our air pollution or odour control systems, you can be confident you are receiving a consistently high standard of equipment and service.
ERG also operates a comprehensive Health and Safety Management System which allows us to comply with all of our CDM responsibilities as a sub-contractor, or to act as the principal contractor if required. We are proud of our strong site record for Health and Safety and can always provide up-to-date safety statistics on request.
ERG is an accredited supplier registered with UVDB Verify by Achilles. This recognises ERG's standing as a supplier to many utility companies over many years.
ERG's clients number several leading global companies, including:
- United Utilities, Scottish Water, Thames Water and Southern Water in the wastewater industry
- Pfizer, GSK, Eli Lilly, Schering Plough and Novartis in the pharmaceutical industry
- Alcoa and Corus in the metal processing industry
- Amec and Stone and Webster in the oil and gas industry
- Pedigree and Royal Canin in the pet food industry
- BNFL in the nuclear industry
- Van den Burgh and Cadbury's in the Food Industry
- Ford Motor Company, Avesta and Plessey in the plating industry
- Optical Fibres and Pirelli in the optical fibres industry
- Biffa Waste Services, Greenstar, Fiberpower in the waste disposal industry
The above is just a small selection of ERG's client list. ERG has more than 600 operational plants treating pollution across the globe.
ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd, a leading supplier of air pollution control (APC) systems and services. We are a company with a successful track record of over 35 years and over 700 systems installed worldwide.
We provide turn-key tailor-made solutions that are optimised to give the best technical solution for the lowest capital and running cost, and backed up with performance guarantees.
ERG specialises in the following areas:
- Odour control systems
- Air pollution control systems
- Industrial gas cleaning
- V-tex scrubbing, stripping and condensing technology
- Soluble contamination capture and recovery
- Particulate removal systems
- Hazardous waste flue gas cleaning systems
- VOC contamination abatement
- Thermal oxidation systems
- Thermal fluid heaters
- Toxic waste destruction systems
- Maintenance of odour control and industrial APC equipment
ERG Client Support
We also support our clients with:
- Consultancy, including odour and contamination modelling
- Front end engineering design studies
- Design Contracts
- Pilot trials using any of 5 different pilot plants
- Hire of temporary odour control and air pollution control systems
Contact ERG for Effective, Economical Solutions
ERG is a highly reputable and respected company, thanks to our history of providing effective air pollution control and odour control solutions to our clients, as well as our presence in the UK and abroad. We are based in Horsham, near Gatwick airport, with satellite offices around the UK, branch offices in the Middle East, Russia and a global network of V-tex® technology licensees.