Euro Safety and Health
We can provide a quick and cost-effective response anywhere in the world. We perform air sampling, noise measurements, vibration assessments, ergonomic evaluations, indoor air quality studies, due diligence evaluations, regulatory reviews, REACH assistance and training.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
If you need a one stop solution to your Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) problems, we have a wide range of capabilities. We can perform risk assessments to ensure compliance with regulations such as REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of CHemicals), COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), the physical agents directives or internal corporate social responsibility (CSR) issues. We can assist you in developing and implementing your policy and perform any required occupational hygiene monitoring such as air sampling, noise measurements and vibration assessments. We can use this information for correcting any identified problems through practical cost-effective solutions that meet your needs.
Other services include
- British Occupational Hygiene Society/OH Learning modules
- ergonomic and manual handling assessments
- indoor air quality evaluations to ensure healthful and productive workplaces
- regulatory reviews to determine health and safety requirements for companies entering new markets
- due diligence studies for new acquisitions to ensure corporate social responsibility
- development and delivery of training in any aspect of occupational health and safety or industrial hygiene
Located in the middle of England we can provide a quick and cost-effective response anywhere in the UK, Europe or the world