Evolution Water Services Ltd
Evolution Water Services Limited provides water treatment and hygiene services to maintain commercial water systems in a safe manner, ensuring full control and maximum efficiency. To this end Evolution Water Services Limited is able to provide the following services: Risk Assessment, Cleaning and Disinfection, Plant and Equipment supply and refurbishment, Chemical water treatment services, Hot and Cold water monitoring and inspection services, Independent consultancy services, Training services and Analytical services. Evolution aims to provide the highest quality total water treatment/hygiene, air quality monitoring services and training packages to the Building Services, Maintenance and Facilities Management Industries.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Evolution was founded in 1999. Since the company’s inception, it has expanded rapidly to its current position, and now employs a workforce of over 50 people.
Evolution’s Directors share a desire to improve levels of service provision to clients and to develop future industry technologies for the benefit of all clients.
Evolution Water Services is experienced in the provision of Water Treatment and Air Hygiene services throughout the UK.
- To provide the highest possible levels of service to clients, to listen and understand your requirements and to “do the job” as you “want it done”.
- To liaise with statutory and regulatory bodies, to be able to advise you on new and forthcoming legislation and its implications in a “user friendly” manner.
- To work with manufacturers and suppliers to develop, trial and introduce new technologies and new products that will be of benefit to your organization.
- To maximize the use of existing technologies in order to benefit your organization and improve your service provision.
- To minimize the impact of water treatment and hygiene services provision in terms of the environment, your operatives and your clients.
- To operate in accordance with the LCA and WMS.
- To provide the above at a competitive cost.