Express Microbiology Ltd (EML) is an independent contract testing laboratory specialising in microbiology. EML operates its accredited testing solely out of its premises in Linlithgow. It offers a collection service to its customers for transporting samples under chilled or ambient conditions to the laboratory. It maintains UKAS accreditation for the testing of potable, piped and industrial water samples for total viable counts, pseudomonas, Enterococcus and Legionella. We have personnel trained in the control of Legionella and from time to time, EML may offer certified courses to our customers in Legionella control through an approved subcontractor.
Express Microbiology Ltd - We pay more attention...
We believe in delivering the right information at the right time to our customers. We achieve this by employing highly qualified microbiologists and using the most up-to-date proven technologies. Express Microbiology Ltd is UKAS accredited laboratory. It holds DEFRA, Marks and Spencer and Tesco approval for food and environmental samples.
- Sophisticated LIMS system delivering traceable efficient throughput of samples
- Labportal technology for delivery of information to customers Current capacity 1000 samples per day
- Specialist PCR lab
- Separate water and environmental testing labs
- UKAS accredited for water and food testing since 2003
- M&S and TESCO approved food testing lab
- BRC approved third party auditors on site
- Advanced HACCP trainers
- R&D Microbiologists for developing new methodologies & validation of methods with new matrices,
- Industrial Microbiologists to assist customers with contamination problems and preventative solutions
- IT specialists for bespoke solutions and support to customers