F. E. Myers

Myers by Francis and Philip Myers in Ashland, Ohio, the brothers began by building farm implements then engineered and manufactured the first double-acting hand pump that delivered water on both the up and down strokes. From this modest beginning, the Myers pump line grew and evolved over the decades to include wastewater removal and industrial pumps and systems. In 1960 the Myers family sold the business to the McNeil Corporation of Akron, Ohio. In 1986 the business was acquired by Pentair, Inc. of St. Paul, Minnesota where Myers is part of this $3 billion corporation`s water products group.

Company details

293 Wright Street , Delavan , OH 53115 USA

More Office Locations Locations Served

Our Distributors

Business Type:
Manufacturer
Industry Type:
Water and Wastewater - Pumps & Pumping
Market Focus:
Internationally (various countries)
Year Founded:
1870