Since 1982, we have provided training to companies such as Oracle, iCrossing, Brocade Communications and many more organizations throughout the U.S. We also provide one-on-one sensitivity training for people involved in harassment claims, custom course development, and Human Resources staff training and consultation. We publish a monthly newsletter, Fair Measures eNews. We’ve been interviewed by ABC-TV News, the Washington Post, CBS Network Radio, and journalists for many other news media. Our Web site has been featured in HRMagazine. Human resource managers across the country tell us that they return regularly to our site to update themselves on the latest employment law issues.
We specialize in creating respectful workplaces for businesses nationally by training executives, managers and employees about how to:
- Increase profits through improved employee engagement and prevention of turnover
- Give managers confidence to comply with legal dos and don’ts
- Promote communication and teamwork with your organizations internal resources
- Increase productivity and quality through improved performance management
- Link your organization’s policies to legal requirements
- Empower managers to be proactive, especially with poor performers
- Create shared organizational culture based on values, policies and laws.
Who are we? Fair Measures employment law experts are: Ann Kiernan, Stephen Duggan, Lynne Eisaguirre and Jeanine DeBacker.
What makes us unique? We’re attorneys who know how to communicate! We speak in plain English, not legalese. We use humor and stories to make the law come alive. And, we’re managers. The benefit to you: practical, easy-to-follow advice.
Fair Measures envisions the American workplace as a community where people are treated with mutual respect – a place where the paths to excellence, advancement and success are known, and the rules are predictably and consistently applied to all. It is a place where people follow the law, but rise above it to live by common sense values and the policies embedded in the organization’s culture. Fair Measures is dedicated to building communities that work – ones that encourage people to keep promises, communicate honestly, share successes, and celebrate goals when achieved. Fair Measures helps your workplace become such a community.