FAIST Anlagenbau GmbH
FAIST Anlagenbau GmbH designs, manufactures, and installs noise control systems, acoustic measurement rooms and test rigs, air-intake systems, and aero-acoustic wind tunnel treatment products. FAIST has become a system provider for plant engineering and the automobile industry. We protect people and the environment in many branches of industry with our core competence acoustics. Our employees are proud of their company, proud of their products and proud of their field of work. And we are proud of our employees. Time and again, their positive attitude releases new sources of innovation. Their forward-looking way of working has made us market and technology leader in Europe. Knowledge and quality form an outstanding basis for the company philosophy practiced by FAIST management and employees:
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Noise and Vibration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Founding of the company FAIST in Krumbach
- Products: felt slippers and asphalt felt
- “FAIST Anlagenbau”, a new division is created
- Focus: soundproofing cabins for industry
- Spin-off of the Anlagenbau from the limited partnership
- Moving into a new plant in Niederraunau
- Our new powder-coating facility starts operation
- Our new office building is inaugurated
- FACE, our new training center, opens
- A new production hall for automated sheet-metal working is built.
- We have excellent employees on whom our customers can always rely.
- We provide our employees with professional training and offer them continuing education.
- We translate our strong customer orientation into custom-tailored solutions.
- We guarantee highest quality of our products.
- We offer personalized advice, fast order processing and high product availability.
- We see ourselves as development partner of our customers and make our comprehensive product and technology expertise available to them.
- We cultivate fair and professional relations with our suppliers.
- We are a family business and stand by the associated values and duties.
- We identify with our location and campaign for the common good.
Our Corporate Responsibility
Responsibility is more than just a word to us. As a manufacturer of air intake systems, noise-protection equipment and wind tunnels, we are committed to responsible treatment of humans and the environment, thus contributing to a secure future. We also show corporate responsibility by a sustainable company development. We have defined the fundamentals for our actions in the Guideline for Integrity in Commerce, as well as in our Code of Conduct. Our Environmental Philosophy provides for resource-conserving thinking already in product development – with the goal to burden the environment as little as possible from the beginning.