At Falck, our concept is simple: we customise our full range of fire service solutions to meet your specific needs. We protect airports, oil, gas, petrochemical, nuclear power, steel, automotive, and other high-risk industries. Whether you are looking for a total solution or only parts of our services for your industry, we have the expertise you need to achieve the highest standards in fire prevention and safety capabilities. No matter what industry your in, we at Falck can offer a full range of fire service solutions. By outsourcing your fire services to Falck, your needs become consolidated under one single point of contact. For you, that means limiting the number of service suppliers currently working on site, increasing safety, and creating long-term efficiency gains. It means working with one trusted provider. When it comes to your emergency response system, we handle everything.
Falck has a long and proud history within emergency rescue services. Since the company was founded in 1906, our business has been firefighting for public authorities and industrial clients.
All of our activities link to our core mission to:
- Prevent accidents, diseases and emergency situations
- Rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently
- Alleviate the aftereffects of emergencies
- Rehabilitate people after illness and injury
- Always be there so that people can live their lives safely
Since 2006, Falck has been the leading international provider of fire and rescue services for high-risk industries and airports. We operate the world’s largest private firefighting company and have personally developed many of the best fire-related techniques and practices used around the world. When it comes to fire services, we are your trusted partner.
Key facts about Falck Fire Services:
- We operate 30 industrial and 148 public fire brigades
- We operate more than 600 fire-fighting vehicles
- We have almost 4,000 employees working in Falck’s fire and safety services, with nearly 1,000 of them working in brigades outsourced to industrial companies
- We are the leading global provider of industrial fire training and fire consulting.
Global operational excellence: our local service delivery.
At Falck, we operate fire brigades and deliver services to many different industries around the world. We work together with many of the world’s leading fire equipment and system providers, giving us access to the latest technology and knowledge to apply to real emergency situations.
The experience we gain from this global presence enables us to continuously develop our services. It means our best operating practices can be shared across industries and brigades. By holding ourselves to a global fire brigade standard, we do more than just reinforce our operational excellence: we continuously benchmark our brigades to identify and transfer knowledge and experiences across the world.
Global operational excellence is our local service delivery.
How do we do it?
At our Global Fire Services Knowledge Centre in Copenhagen, specialists with extensive operational knowledge from high-risk industries and airports gather and synthesize data in one global management and IT system. This system supports our operations and management teams throughout the world to develop their business and implement our standards.
Falck Fire Services retains membership and support to leading fire institutions such as NFPA, JOIFF, LASTFIRE and CTIF.
No matter what industry you are in, we customise our approach to meet every client’s needs, working in close collaboration in order to find the best firefighting solutions for your industry and site. This means you optimise your fire service set-up to meet current and future regulations, making your operation safer and more cost-effective.
Key benefits of an integrated customised fire service solution:
- Securing business continuity by outsourcing to a trusted, professional partner
- Consolidation of your service suppliers, with Falck providing all fire-related services including training and consulting
- One point of contact for all fire and accident-related issues – reducing the need for internal resources
- Flexible solutions tailored to client needs and a proactive approach
- Long-term partnerships, where we take the time to focus on and fully understand your business
- Full overview, control, and transparency of compliance issues related to industry, local, national and international regulations and control from authorities
When it comes to fire services, Falck is the knowledge leader in the industry. Every one of our fire brigade units is directed by professionals and held to international standards of best practices and knowledge sharing. Our firefighting teams are stable, educated, prepared, motivated, and have access to modern tactics, techniques and equipment.
- Our fire brigade management system is documented and certified according to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 requirements
- Our global fire service knowledge centre collects, develops, and shares best practices and operational efficiency across all our global operations
- Our online management system optimizes and standardises all processes related to firefighting solutions. With everything from how to procure equipment to employee management, information is available locally on an industry-specific platform, ensuring global standards for local operations
Peace of mind - it’s what you get by implementing global standards on a local scale, and it ensures the safety of both our clients and our employees.
A transparent, controlled, and continuous reporting structure is vital when it comes to outsourcing something so critical as your fire brigade. At Falck, we document and monitor all of our service deliveries through a defined Service Level Agreement.
Furthermore we continuously measure Key Performance Indicators, and we make sure our ideals are aligned with the client in order to optimise costs.
Outsourcing with Falck means you can:
- Fundamentally simplify your fire service operation
- Achieve better financial control by entering into a contract based on an agreed fixed monthly fee
- Develop a mutual investment plan during the contracting phase in order to optimise your equipment
- Obtain strict cost controls on your goods and services, delivered from a supplier who has a holistic understanding of your fire services operation
Our specially developed IT operating system allows for a full overview and control of all services and deliveries for your fire brigade. For you, this means continuous access and reporting to data related to KPIs and services provided.