FilterBoxx is a recognized leader in the design and supply of packaged and modular water and wastewater solutions. These include both industrial water and wastewater treatment systems for a broad range of industries. We have also provided drinking water systems and sanitary wastewater treatment packaged units in plants, facilities and camps around the globe. Specialized teams of engineering, business and industry experts paired with a fierce dedication to product superiority and quality have driven our success at FilterBoxx. As we continue to grow, our focus on innovation, technology and excellence is unwavering, earning us a leading industry position for delivering Value-Engineered Solutions. We are proud to offer clients our broad experience spanning several industries and continents, allowing us to develop custom-engineered solutions for their water and wastewater treatment requirements.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
FilterBoxx Water & Environmental is a private company and provides Water Treatment Solutions for industrial, municipal, resort and aboriginal clients employing proprietary processes and technologies. We specialize at working in harsh climate and remote locations.
Through FilterBoxx Packaged Water Solutions Inc. we design and build engineered water and wastewater treatment systems that are complete skid mounted or containerized packages.
All equipment and components are fully installed and plumbed, electrically terminated, and mechanically commissioned before the system is shipped to site. This results in minimal site works and provides the client with cost certainty.
FilterBoxx also provides turnkey installation, rental and operation services for all of our products through Combo Energy Services, a division of FilterBoxx.
Our Research & Development department can evaluate most industrial process water or wastewater problems and determine if we have a solution, including testing the solution using one of our full scale skidded pilot plants.
nWe have treatment systems operating in Canada, USA and Afghanistan, we have been around since 2001 and we are one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Working closely with many of the largest Oil & Gas Companies in Canada, FilterBoxx is at the forefront of introducing and testing new technologies and processes for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), produced water and process wastewater treatment, high strength BOD/COD, heavy metals removal, sludge dewatering, and many other applications.
We pride ourselves at identifying and implementing a solution quickly and efficiently. Once a solution has been identified, one of our Pilot Plants is fitted with the necessary equipment and mobilized to site. Our pilots are skid mounted, fully self-contained and are capable of operating in Class 1 Div 2 plant site or battery environments.
FilterBoxx is a leader in implementing ceramic membrane technology solutions for treating oil/water separation in oil and gas applications. Ceramic is an ideal choice for high temperature, abrasive applications, commonly found in the oil and gas industry.
Our processes have been successfully demonstrated on various oilsand and heavy oil applications. We have experience with many other types of industrial water applications where ceramic membranes have proven to be a benefit.
R&D Pilot Plants
FilterBoxx R&D Pilot Plants are factory assembled systems designed to be trucked to a client’s plant operations site for ease of installation and start up.
Once a solution to a client’s water/oil process problem has been determined through our in-house lab testing and analysis, one of the pilot plants is customized to the client’s application and deployed to site. Pilot units typically operate 24 hours per day for duration of 1-6 months to simulate actual operations.
Do you require a solution for a specific industrial water process or require removal of impurities from a solution? FilterBoxx can test your water and provide an assessment specifying a technology or process to address your problem. Some industrial and municipal examples include potable water, waste water reuse, oil-water separation, and solids removal.
FilterBoxx invites you to contact us about your industrial application. We have a four step process to determine if we can help.
- Contact us and discuss your technical challenge and the required outcome that you expect. This may include providing several water, oil or solids analysis parameters. We will research the problem and let you know if we can help and if we can, provide a cost effective proposal for lab testing.
- Submit a sample of your process/industrial fluid for lab testing a 5 gallon pail is usually all that is required. We will run a series of bench tests to determine if we have a technology or process that has a good chance of working in the field. A small disposal fee will be levied for safe disposal of the process water sample.
- If we think we can help, we will develop a proposal to test the process, including in one of our Pilot Plants if applicable. We will customize one of our Pilot Plants to operate on your site within your field setting. Data will be collected over a 1-6 month pilot period.
- Our engineers will analyze the data and compile a project report with performance results, recommendations and cost estimates to determine if a full scale plant is economical.