Filtronics has manufactured water and wastewater treatment systems for industrial and municipal applications since 1974. Their high quality municipal drinking water systems using innovative technology have provided low capital cost, low operation and maintenance, and simple operation for small towns and large cities. Filtronics automated systems operate unattended, providing high quality water at the lowest cost.
Filtronics, Inc. - A Tradition Of Reliability
- In 1974, a group of forward-thinking entrepreneurs and engineers purchased a small Southern California company that manufactured water filtration systems.
- However, the new owners discovered that many of the existing systems required re-engineering and upgrading if the company was to remain price and performance competitive. The result was the development of new systems that offered economical and operational efficiencies.
- Across the country, Filtronics systems are providing continuous and economical service, maintaining Filtronics' long tradition of reliability in the field of water filtration.
- From municipal surface water and groundwater to industrial waste water, Filtronics systems filter contaminants and solids effectively and simply...day after day.
Drinking Water, Industrial Water, Wastewater & City Water Treatment
Filtronics is the first name in municipal and industrial water treatment systems, and has been since 1974. Our groundbreaking Electromedia filtration systems revolutionized the field of potable water purification, bringing efficiency and simplicity to complex water treatment systems. As the manufacturer of award-winning process such as our ANSI 61 certified Electromedia we are always looking for new ways to up the ante in terms of service for your city water treatment systems as well as our process and industrial wastewater treatment clients. Let’s talk about the efficiency and cost containment we can bring to your water filtration efforts.
We offer a variety of water filtration systems to resolve your complete water treatment issues including:
- Iron and manganese
- Heavy metal waste
- Secondary sewage
- Heavy suspended solids
And our versatility allows us to provide water purification services for a diverse clientele in search of:
- Municipal water treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- City water treatment
- Ground water treatment
- Surface water treatment
Filtronics is an authorized GE reseller and service company for GE Reverse osmosis Systems as well as Grupo Tefsa’s filter press systems. We’re working hard to provide effective and affordable solutions for drinking water and process water treatment.
We’ve established a tradition of reliability with our clientele; a fact that accounts for the number of those seeking municipal water treatment systems and industrial wastewater treatment solutions from Filtronics. Our city water treatment systems have a number of advantages including:
- NSF approved permanent filtering media
- Higher filtration rates
- Low operation costs
- Quicker backwash cycle (commonly only four minutes)
- Automated control panel
- One technology for arsenic, iron and manganese
- Over 1200 systems in operation and a long track record of success spanning several decades
Complete our General Mineral Analysis (GMA) form and the experts at Filtronics will work closely with you to analyze your municipal water treatment systems requirements and create a system that addresses those needs. Drinking water treatment does not have to be an expensive proposition, nor must it require a great deal of operator involvement. Our approach to potable and industrial water filtration is one built on forward thinking, simplicity, economy and attention to detail. Now that’s a formula for success!
Filtronics, Inc. is firmly committed to conduct our business under the precepts of the Golden Rule. Only by treating you, our customer, as we would like to be treated as a customer, we will be able to succeed.
Therefore, we pledge to:
- Provide you with the right product for your application at the right time for a fair price.
- Produce our products with the highest quality in workmanship and materials to give you full value for your money.
- Respond to your requests for information on product availability, pricing, and order status quickly and courteously.
- Resolve any questions or problems promptly and in a way that is mutually satisfactory.
- Treat you, above all else, with the same respect that we usually reserve for our closest friends.
If we fail to meet our pledge to you, we ask that you tell us about it. We want to be your water filtration company and are fully prepared to be accountable to you.
- Coagulation/Filtration: Coagulation/filtration is a process that removes contaminants from water by precipitation. Aluminum salts and ferric (iron) salts are the two most commonly used coagulants in the water treatment industry. These salts work by hydrolyzing to form aluminum hydroxide and iron hydroxide particulates, which can then be effectively filtered out.
- Oxidation Filtration
- Flocculation/Clarification: The flocculation/clarification process is applied when there is a high degree of turbidity in the water or when solids must be separated from liquids. Flocculation/clarification is highly effective at reducing turbidity and removing color, solids and colloidal material from water and wastewater.
- Adsorption: Adsorption is a process where contaminants break their bond with water molecules and chemically adhere to a filter media. Adsorption is a constant process where water is directed at a specific flow rate through a fixed bed of adsorption media for a period of six months to two years until exhaustion.
- Dewatering Process
- Membrane Filtration: Membrane Filtration is the process of membrane filtration uses pressure to force a carrier fluid, such as water, through a semi-permeable (porous) membrane in order to separate suspended particulate matter from the fluid and soluble components.
- Ion Exchange
- Chemical Treatment