FineTek is dedicated to provide complete instrumentation solutions in the following areas: Production and control system, sensor component design, radar components, communication module design, liquid level controllers , electrical power control instruments.
Our enterprise's existence goes back to 1979 when Fine Automation Company was formed and started producing control system solutions. By integrating its existing R&D team and business units, FineTek (Group) Co. Ltd was established in 2003.
FineTek's headquarter are located in Taiwan. Our subsidiaries and branch offices around the world provide us with an international presence and help us to serve our global market.
- FineTek's products have attained international safety certifications and approvals
- All products follow IEC international design and quality standards
- All products pass through electrical, mechanical and environmental tests and are suitable to meet the complex needs of the process automation industry
- FineTek is ISO9001 certified for practicing quality management systems
- We are certified by SGS Switzerland
- Most products have globally recognized certifications
- United States - UL (USA), ABS (USA marine approval)
- Europe - VDE (Germany), ATEX (Explosion Proof certification), GL (German Marine Certification), DNV (Denmark Marine Certification), BV (French marine Certification), Lloyds Register (UK marine Certification), CE (European Certification)
- China - NEPSI (China Explosion Proof, CCC (China)
Our products and solutions have a broad spectrum of application for different industries:
- Electrical and electronics industry, semiconductors, power plants
- Machinery, opto-electronics, process automation control
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, mining, iron and steel, cement
- Environmental protection, water & wastewater treatment
- Food & Beverages, agriculture and feed stocks
- Shipbuilding and marine industries
- Diversified plastics
- Medication and pharmaceutics
Our products are marketed globally under own brand name “FineTek”. We are R&D focused company with over 90% of technology being developed in-house . Unlike other local OEM/ODM companies, FineTek is devoted to the development of its own technology and set new industry benchmarks.
- The FineTek brand is already established and has an international presence in most countries
- In Asia, FineTek is leader in Level sensors and the biggest supplier of Industrial sensors
- In 2008, FineTek was rewarded with “The 17th National Award for Outstanding SME's” by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan
- In 2010, FineTek was honored with the “20th National Quality Award” granted by the Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan
FineTek’s headquarters in Taiwan acts as our center for for global research and product development. We have manufacturing and assembly plants in Taiwan and Shanghai, China. FineTek has also established six branch offices in China. FineTek has branch offices and technical support centers in Singapore, Frankfurt (Germany) and Los Angeles (USA). These branch offices provide our global customers with quicker sales and technical support.
FineTek Group maintains an annual revenue growth of 20-30%. Our global growth strategy is to actively expand overseas sales and meet our international market's demand by achieving economies of scale. In order to meet our global business objectives, we will continue to establishing further branch offices, technical service center and assembly plants abroad. This will also help our customers receive quicker technical support and competitive pricing.
In order to make best use of production resources and reduce lead time, FineTek uses a large proportion of self-developed production processes, ERP systems and Barcode Control Invoicing for our process control management.
Most of our customers demand smaller specialized volumes and diverse OEM/ODM orders to be delivered quickly on time. Currently over 60% of our sales revenues come from customized orders. In order to meet critical International safety certifications, we have set up a Quality center and Testing laboratory.
Furthermore we have invested in calibration test equipment and an Isolation testing laboratory, which contains testing equipment from recognized brands such as HP, Fluke, RS, Tektornix etc. All system implementation is in line with ISO9001 quality management system standards.
FineTek’s Headquarter in Taipei leads the company's research and development of technology. Currently, we hold over 30 international patents and numerous product certifications. Our R&D team remains dedicated to innovation and continuous research in order to extend the technology profile of our company profile. Our global market's consistent expansion proves the reliability of our products, the long lasting nature of them and the superiority of our R&D team's ability to generate quality technology.
FineTek follows the core principles of “Science, Humanity, Eco-friendliness and Deligence”. R&D staff are the backbone of the company. Our company training, mentorship programs and allowing engineers to work on multiple projects allows our R&D department to maintain and stretch beyond international standards and expectations.
FineTek product range consists of industrial electronics, sensors and integration of digital control and electromechanical technology. Our R&D team has professional expertise in software, hardware, digital, analog, optical, electrical, mechanical design, thermal / stress analysis, mold design, high precision vacuum welding and software systems integration etc.
FineTek's main R&D focus lies in the development of sensors, industrial safety modules, electronic circuit design, high-frequency RF module development, design and development of micro-precision components and system integration design.