FloodSax sandless sandbags hold back floodwater to protect homes and businesses and are also ideal at soaking up leaks and spills outside. Almost 2 million have now been sold worldwide.
- Easy to store and can be vacuumed-packed to save even more room.
- Always there for peace of mind. No panic to buy sandbags if a flood is forecast.
- Can be expanded in water right next to where you need them and stay taut until flood subsides.
- Lightweight before they are used with the standard bag weighing just 0.2kg (7 ounces) so can be used by people who would not be able to lift sandbags.
- Thousands can be quickly transported in a van, saving on fuel, wages and manpower.
- Can be stored in small depots around the area, not one huge central store so can be taken even more quickly to the scene.
- One can be expanded and put down the toilet to block it from filthy water being forced up by the floodwater backing up through the drains and sewer.
- FloodSax® don't need sand - one of the earth’s natural resources - and so saves the environment
- Must be replaced regularly costing thousands of pounds for big companies and local authorities that need palletised sandbags ready all year round for any emergency.
- Can deteriorate if stored for a long time, especially in cold, damp warehouses.
- Exceptionally unwieldy to lift and handle with all kinds of health, safety and manual handling technique problems for staff who have to use them at businesses.
- Messy with the sand easily washed out and adding to all the damage if they burst.
- Difficult and expensive to transport anywhere due to their weight. One box of 20 FloodSax® is equal to 20 sandbags on a pallet.
- Need a lot of people to move any number of sandbags anywhere
Floodsax are innovative sandless sandbags for emergency situations
Minimise the damage
FloodSax protect homes & business saving thousands of pounds damage.
Stringent tests have proved their effectiveness.
Leaks and Spills
Floodsax soak up leaks and spills in hard to reach places
FloodSax in action
Almost 2m now sold worldwide
A survival essential
Easy to store and quickly deploy
Easy to transport to the scene.