Florida Aquastore specializes in turnkey construction of water storage tanks and wastewater treatment plants in Florida, the Caribbean, Mexico, South and Central America. We are the authorized dealer for Aquastore Glass-Fused-To-Steel water and wastewater bolted tanks in this area with 25 years experience and over 700 installations.
Florida Aquastore is committed to providing our customers with the industry's best tank built by our highly trained and certified building crew.
With experience that spans 25 years and more than 1000 installations, we’ve established ourselves as the premier company for the water storage and wastewater market across Florida, The Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America. Se habla espanol.
Our advanced glass-fused-to-steel coating system has set the standard for both the private and public sector with liquid storage solutions for both Municipal and Industrial applications. We offer our customers complete design-construct storage and treatment solutions with guaranteed dependable performance, long life, and minimal maintenance costs. These factors coupled with a dedication to quality and continued innovation keep Florida Aquastore at the forefront of the industry.
Florida Aquastore believes a storage tank is not a tank until it is built and tested. We separate ourselves from the competition by offering the following:
- Design assistance during engineering phase to help optimize design and minimize cost. We will supply specifications, detail drawings, foundation design, and engineered shop drawings in AutoCAD.
- Procurement and Shipping of tank and equipment to local port or job site.
- Turnkey installation of concrete foundation, tank walls, aluminum dome, nozzles and accessories. Specialized Jacking system enables quick and safe installation from the ground without the use of expensive cranes or dangerous scaffolding.
- Highly Experienced, Factory trained and Certified building crew to guarantee a quality installation.
- Extended warranties to stand behind our product and installation.
- Start up, commissioning, and operation services for wastewater treatment plants.
- Continued Local support and service after tank or plant has been installed.
- Sole Source Responsibility will reduce the owner’s liabilities and provide assurance that the job will be done correctly.
- A specialized general contractor, we remain focused on our core competencies of building tanks and wastewater treatment plants.