Flour Valve has been in business for over 15 years, providing engineering solutions to a range of industries. Flour Valve has focused solely on solutions for the oil and chemical industry. We have earned a reputation as a high quality supplier, offering a consistent and thorough service to the industry. We meet your simple yet crucial requirements with high quality Italian design, concentrated production lots, severe service applications, short lead times and direct customer service. Flour Valve a world-wide leading provider of valves for the Petrol-chemical & Chemical, Power station, Paper mill, Oil & Gas, Medical, and Mineral Industries. Our completed line valve include ball valve, butterfly valve, plug valve, globe valve, gate valve, check valve and other special applications. All Valves designs comply to DIN 3230, API 607, BS 6755, API 598, API 6FA. We place a strong value on quality, hard work, and good business ethics.
We have earned a reputation as a high quality supplier, offering a consistent and thorough service to the industry.
In the early years of supply to the chemical industry, Flour Valve has been in business for over 15 years, providing engineering solutions to a range of industries. Flour Valve has focused solely on solutions for the oil and chemical industry. We have earned a reputation as a high quality supplier, offering a consistent and thorough service to the industry.
Experienced steady growth and success and we increased our product portfolio to include sub-assemblies, assemblies and device design and development. Providing this complete turnkey service proved very popular. Our manufacturing background and industry experience made us the perfect design and development partner for oil and chemical. At this time we geographically expanded our operations to provide a global service at a local level.
In recent times we have focused on oil, offshore, power generation, nuclear power generation, mineral, steel factory etc. experience in the area of delivery device shafts. We are good at our valve manufacturing excellence to provide design and development solutions for our customers. As always, we continue to grow and expand at a rapid pace.
In 1998, stands out not only for its leading ability in technology, but for its broad applications in engineering, whose customers include leading companies in the oil, offshore, power generation, nuclear power generation, mineral, steel factory etc.
Our severe service designed valves' applications include: corrosive fluids, erosive (slurry), high temperature, cryogenic, underground, and any special requirement from our customers.
We follow API 6D, ISO 15848, ISO 10497 standards, and other special requirements.
FLOUR VALVE meets your testing requirements in accordance with industry standards and customer specifications with: fugitive emissions, performance and functionality, high pressure gas, high temperature, low temperature, fire safe, NDE Inspections.
Also, we provide total service and support with our valves. This includes our procedures and testing that can be conducted on-site if requested.
Manufacturing: Ball Valve/Gate Valve/Globe Valve/Check Valve/Forging steel valve.
Size&Class : 1/8”~40” 150LB/300LB/600LB/900LB/1500LB/2500LB/4500LB
Our principles for health, safety and environment are firmly anchored in FLV principles.
We ensure safe operations that protect people, the environment, our communities and assets. We use natural resources efficiently, and provide products that support sustainable development. We believe that all accidents can be prevented.
We are committed to:
- Integrating HSE in how we do business
- Improving HSE performance in all our activities
- Demonstrating the importance of HSE through hands-on leadership and behavior
- Openness in all HSE issues and active engagement with stakeholders
How we work
- We take responsibility for our own and others’ safety and security
- We work systematically to understand and manage risk
- We provide employees with necessary resources, equipment and training to deliver according to designated responsibilities
- We cooperate with our joint venture partners and suppliers based on mutual respect
- We stop unsafe acts and operations
- We apply clean and efficient technologies to reduce the negative environmental impact of existing operations
- We work to limit greenhouse gas emissions
- We aim for a safe and attractive working environment characterized by respect, trust and cooperation
- We monitor our people’ health in job-related risks
- We establish work processes, goals and performance indicators to control, measure and improve them
- We run HSE improvement processes based on surveys and risk assessments, and we involve our people
- We build robust plants and maintain them to prevent accidents
- If accidents occur, our emergency preparedness shall do the utmost to reduce injury and loss