Flow Systems Inc
We design, manufacture, and support flow measurement components and integrated test systems. From individual flow meters to complete test systems that can easily integrate with your information systems, we produce the full range of products for flow measurement and control. Global customer base, primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, central Europe, & China.
- Founded in 1986
- Located in Berthoud, Colorado
- Primarily serve the aerospace, automotive, energy, metrology, pharmaceutical, and oil & gas industries
- Over 20 employees, mostly engineering and field support staff
- Global customer base, primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, central Europe, and China
- Design and build air and water test stands, flow computers, and flow meters
Since the incorporation of Flow Systems in 1986, the company has been located near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. We have expanded and renovated our current location in Berthoud, where we have over 16,000 square feet of office and manufacturing space. Our manufacturing capabilities include both CNC and manual milling and turning operations. Lathes range from tool room size to a swing of 36 inches. ASME certified welding and most finishing operations are performed onsite. Our first major project was a prover system for calibrating carburetor test stands. Since we began providing precision flow measurement hardware, we have had the opportunity to expand our services globally to a variety of industries and continuely provide product support. Our service to our customers is based solely on their own need for high quality flow measurement.