Raytek, Ircon, Datapaq - Together, we are Fluke Process Instruments, advancing the reputation of the worldwide leader in measurement tools by offering a broad portfolio of noncontact temperature measurement and profiling solutions for today’s most demanding environments. With over 150 years combined experience in developing innovative products that improve product quality and reduce waste, our team is committed to achieving new advancements that will benefit our customers.
We are Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq. Together, we are Fluke Process Instruments, advancing the reputation of the worldwide leader in measurement tools by offering a broad portfolio of industrial temperature measurement solutions.
A triad of the top performing, most rugged and dependable noncontact temperature measurement and profiling equipment made – a complete line of infrared sensors, line scanners, thermal imagers and profiling systems for use in today's most demanding environments.
Individually, we have earned the respect of manufacturing’s most valued names. Together, we are the temperature technology leader – pioneers of many industry firsts, market innovations and new technologies, and the brands of choice for the harshest, high-temperature industrial environments in manufacturing.
In the heat of the moment, what is the temperature? Not knowing can mean the investment and labor of everyone and every material involved in the manufacturing process, from the raw to the finished product, is at risk. We take the heat and tell you its temperature. Precisely, accurately, and with the greatest of detail, all to ensure our customers’ promise of quality is delivered.
With over a century of combined experience in developing innovative products that improve product quality and reduce waste, our team is committed to achieving new advancements that will benefit our customers.
Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq. The first names in temperature control have become the last word in manufacturing with confidence: Fluke Process Instruments.
- Three industry leaders Raytek, Ircon and Datapaq, joined together to create Fluke Process Instruments, offering a broad portfolio of industrial temperature measurement solutions.
- Our purpose is to be the technology leader in providing process instruments and solutions that enable our customers to make products that help the world function better.
- Providing our industrial customers with noncontact infrared temperature measurement and thermal profiling solutions - including customized profiling solutions for specific application needs, is our business.
- With over two hundred years of combined experience, our technical staff can provide the information needed to solve your application and determine the best instrument for your application.
- For over sixty years, Ircon and Raytek have designed and produced over 500,000 noncontact temperature measurement and control instruments, providing solutions for thousands of applications globally. Datapaq has been supplying custom thermal profiling solutions for the global market for over thirty years.
- Pioneering many industrial firsts, market innovations and new technologies, such as the introduction of the first truly plug-and-play microprocessor-based IR thermometer and the standard design for the two-color thermometer, we are the company others want to emulate and many try to copy.
- Our technology is tried, tested, used and approved by thousands of satisfied customers globally – we won’t expect you to do our beta testing! Our temperature measuring instruments are designed and manufactured to meet ISO9001 global quality standards and our equipment is fully certified and traceable back to DAkkS & other traceable calibration standards.
- With a network of trained representatives and agents in over one hundred (100) countries and offices located in the U.S., Germany, UK, China, Japan, Singapore and India, we provide local service and support you can rely on time after time.
- Our industry memberships keep us informed on current industry trends, supporting the development of new products and application solutions that continue to meet the growing needs of our industrial users.