Freddy was established in 1962, supplying the UK and USA with the renowned Mark I filtration machines, originally complementing the de la Pena Oil brand. Since then we have designed and manufactured the Freddy family of industrial vacuums and coolant filtration machines, from the compact and adaptable Superminor, to the robust “great filtrator” Mark 5, all designed to remove, filter and return coolant for longer life, and improve machining results. Freddy purchased Industrial VacAir company in 2001 to support our growth into the increasing dry vacuum market, and we have been building on the dry vacuum range ever since, including atex and hepa filtration for use with hazardous dust. Why not take a look at our industrial dry vacuum range or call us to discuss your requirements.
For over 40 years our portfolio of products has been recognised for quality, longevity and value for money.
In addition we offer:
- Worldwide sales advisory support - all of our distributors and partners have specific industry knowledge
- Worldwide spares and service support teams - all of our distributors and partners offer excellent service packages and stock the range of consumables and accessories
- Bespoke engineering projects - whilst we have an extensive product range, we also offer additional project advice and can design a machine based on our core principles to support other market sectors
- Full refurbishment of existing Freddy's - taking your Freddy back to a straight from the production line state.
- Recognisable proven brand awareness and extended longevity - we have Freddy Mark I machines still working in heavy industry that are over 35 years old
Buy a Freddy and become a friend! We encourage you to speak to our clients Kennametal, Houghtons, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce, Unilever and many more.