French Cleantech is the cleantech showcase dedicated to promote french cleantech expertises and innovations globally through a panel of more than 100 french companies. French Cleantech offers you a clear overview of the most promising french cleantech companies based on 11 categories refering to the Cleantech Group classification (Agriculture, Air & Environment, Energy efficiency, Energy generation, Energy infrastructure, Energy storage, Manufacturing & Industrial, Recycling & Waste, Transportation, Water & Wastewater).
Since 2008, we have founded French Cleantech to help global organisations, family offices, entrepreneurs and public institutions looking for opportunities involving cleantech innovation. Our frenchcleantech.com plateform provides web-based up-to-date information into a a panel of more than 200 company profiles, leading international partners as The Cleantech Group and GCCA and a global network of 5 000 cleantech contacts.
Through a multicriteria search tool, French Cleantech offers you a unique opportunity to identify the most promising french cleantech companies. French Cleantech also helps business leaders in strategic decisions involving cleantech innovation such as
- Industrial groups to target new market opportunities
- Family offices seeking expert assistance to adress cleantech opportunities
- Cleantech entrepreneurs looking for financing
- Private equity investors seeking assistance to identify project in which to invest
- Public organisations on research of expertise and network
Benefits from French Cleantech
- A weekly tracking of most promising french cleantech innovations
- More than 200 cleantech company profiles
- A multicriteria search tool by region, category and size
- Advisory and Corporate finance services
- A contribution to a more sustainable growth