Frost GeoSciences, Inc.
Frost GeoSciences, Inc. was founded by Steve and Tammy Frost, with the intent to offer the highest quality reports and customer service available within the local geologic and environmental consulting industry. With the mantra, `We do what we say we we`re going to, how we said we`d do it, and when we said we`d do it,` we and our dedicated staff have built a firm we would be proud to take our own business to. By providing information, options, and answers, we have earned the valued trust of our clients and have grown to offer many new services, most recently including geotechnical and forensics engineering. Frost GeoSciences is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), registered with the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency.
We are members of the Better Business Bureau, and are a registered engineering firm with the Texas Board of Professional Engineers. Our soils laboratory is certified by the American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO), placing us within the ranks of only a handful of labs in the San Antonio area possessing this certification.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing
- Forensics Engineering
- Geologic Assessments for regulated activities over the Edwards Aquifer Recharge Zone.
- Environmental Site Assessments - Phase I & II.
- Wetlands Investigations to delineate Jurisdictional Wetland Areas.
- Solution Cavity & Cave Inspections
- Endangered Species Investigations
- Groundwater Investigations
- Heritage Tree Surveys
- Archaeological Studies