GAEA develops and distributes geoscience and engineering applications worldwide. GAEA’s software has been used for over a decade by companies around the world to collect and store sub-surface data. Our goal is be the leading provider of integrated software solutions to geoscientists and engineers. To accomplish this we are creating innovative software for resource/contaminant evaluation and visualization that leverages the common geoscience basis and synergies of a wide variety of industries. Our software has been designed to serve a wide variety of industries throughout the globe. These include: Environmental, Geotechnical, Mining, Oil & Gas, Quarries Utilities, Water Resources, Government, Colleges & Universities, Military. Our software is used by more than 3000 firms in more than 80 countries.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Geotechnical
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
A wide variety of professionals; such as engineers, geologists, and geophysicists use our software on a global basis. To find out more about who uses our products browse the list below.
Some of the projects that the software has been used on include:
- the cleanup from hurricane Katrina in New Orleans,
- the construction of New York’s 2nd Avenue Subway,
- oil sands exploration and development in Fort MacMurray.
- regulatory approvals of landfills in Canada and the U.S.,
- exploration for gold in Papua Guinea, and
- the cleanup and redevelopment after the 2004 Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.
Our software has been designed to serve a wide variety of industries throughout the globe. These include:
- Oil & Gas
- Water Resources
- Colleges & Universities