GAME Engineering Ltd are a leading material and process handling engineering company, offering bespoke design and innovative plant solutions in waste management, recycling, biomass, heat and power generation. GAME`s product and process portfolio includes: Materials Recycling Facilities (MRF’s) – including Clean MRF’s, MSW MRF’s, Mixed Bag MRF’s, Unseparated MRF’s, Skip Waste MRF’s and Fully Automated MRF’s. WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Process Lines and Process Plants – including CRT and Domestic waste. Biomass and Bio-fuel Storage and Handling Solutions for Renewable Power Generation GAME have worked with some key players in the power industry to design, manufacture and install processing plants. The expertise that GAME hold in turnkey solutions and CAD design means that we have fast become industry leaders in innovative biomass solutions.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
AME Engineering Ltd is a privately owned company based in Lincoln, and founded in 1986.
We are materials processing and handling engineers providing processing, packaging, handling, storage and bespoke solutions to clients.
We have a unique and proven ability to deliver innovative, imaginative and real world solutions to our customers and have built our hard earned reputation by consistently completing successful projects while at the same time developing excellent working relationships with our clients.
Clients benefit from:
- Deep target industry knowledge
- Design and bespoke manufacture
- Innovative solutions to fit within existing plant, lines and buildings
- State of the art CAD design skills
- Extensive experience of turn-key project engineering and management
- Principal contractor services with project managers who are experienced at managing other contractors and other equipment manufacturers
- Site installation and on-site construction
- Our own installation teams
Nothing is too small, or too big. Our experience ranges from under £20k to £3m+ projects.
You benefit from our comprehensive policies on health and safety. For example, we operate a SAFE (Safety Awareness For Everyone) Policy, so we take responsibility for the health and safety of everyone, including your staff, who may be affected in any way by our work.
We also have a working knowledge of the governing legislation and health and safety requirements for a variety of industry sectors operating a comprehensive Quality Management Standard. Our health and safety schemes include Food Safety Passport Certification, and Safety Passport Competence Schemes, and we work to CDM Regulations, meeting HSE standards.
We are members of: