GEA Bischoff GmbH
We are a global company active in the field of environmental protection. Using our broad range of technology, we design and build gas cleaning plants for cleaner air. GEA Bischoff represents together with GEA Niro EC the Strategic Business Unit “Emission Control” within Segment GEA Process Engineering. GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft is one of the largest system providers for food and energy processes with about EUR 4.3 billion revenue in 2013. As an internationally operating technology group, the company focuses on process technology and components for demanding production processes in various end markets. The group generates about 70 percent of its revenue from the long-term growing food and energy industries. The company`s workforce comprised over 18.000 employees worldwide as of December 31, 2013. GEA Group is a market and technology leader in its business areas.
We offer tailored, innovative system solutions directly to producers or through general contractors mainly for five industries:
- Non-ferrous metallurgy
- Chemistry / FCC
- Iron and Steel
GEA Bischoff consistently combines durable technologies with new state-of-the-art solutions. The plants are recognized for their highly efficient removal processes and very low operation and maintenance costs, resulting in an ever-improving market position worldwide.
GEA Bischoff helps to create a better quality of life for everyone.
GEA Bischoff conducts its research and development activities in Frankfurt, Germany.
The Research and Development department creates and sets the high standards for all of our technology.
Our R&D department is mainly active in the following areas:
- Optimization and further development of processes, mainly in cooperation with our customers
- Material testing
- Cooperation with research institutes and universities
- Implementation of research programs sponsored by the public sector
As corporations continually face changing standards for environmental protection, GEA Bischoff continually works with each of its clients to meet those needs as well as improving and optimizing their processes along the way.
Our processes are continually refined and developed so to produce the best results for each of our clients.
Our range of services include consulting, engineering, assembly and the commissioning of partial and complete plants as well as services including spare parts, noise reduction and process automation.
To best serve its customers, GEA Bischoff only selects plant parts and equipment from suppliers of the utmost quality and reliability. Each supplier is chosen on a case by case basis. The costs as well as location to client are also factors in the selection process.
While efficiency and reliability are a part of our service, our top priority in Quality is protecting people’s health and the environment. To ensure this, the two management systems DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and SCC** (safety certificate contractors) work closely together.
Our policies for standards on Quality are continually being updated based on these five guidelines:
- Customer Orientation: Exceeding in meeting the needs and requirements of our customers
- Employee Orientation: Motivating our employees and providing them with the necessary skills to successfully contribute to the company's success.
- Quality Orientation: The quality of our products and services are the hallmark of GEA Bischoff and determines our position in the market.
- Innovation Orientation: Our innovative products and services are a result of the systematic development and optimization of our procedures and applications.
- Success Orientation: Our economic success stems from the high quality of our products, evaluating costs with each project, excellent customer relations, and our employees' innovative and forward thinking.